Thread: SEX - always on our minds ?

Default SEX - always on our minds ?

Yaaarrrr, I do notice the " Sister Sites" E-Eng/Scot/Wales be as dead as the preverbial Dodo.
    Apart from Karin(Kiss) giving Clit massage advice tis all a barren desert.
    What do make E-I so VIVACIOUS ?
    Be it the Irish are just the Horniest Celts of all ?

Blog Entries

Yeah, I noticed that as well, EI is much more successful then all the other sister sites.

Just in case people haven't noticed yet, Karin Kiss is just still the old Karin ... I added a little to the name as my name wasn't unique anymore. And I got really pissed off about the german nationality jokes and I changed it to something else. The girl and the service are the same though

(Currently posting using ID "Sensual Delights")

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Default Monolopy

Quote Originally Posted by Karin Kiss View Post
    Yeah, I noticed that as well, EI is much more successful then all the other sister sites.

Just in case people haven't noticed yet, Karin Kiss is just still the old Karin ... I added a little to the name as my name wasn't unique anymore. And I got really pissed off about the german nationality jokes and I changed it to something else. The girl and the service are the same though
    That is really due to the fact that E-I is in a monoply situation in Ireland and just dosent have any
    competition
    Blatant promotion should be outlawed
    but
    Vincent Browne is a Hero

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by capt.pugwash View Post
    Yaaarrrr, I do notice the " Sister Sites" E-Eng/Scot/Wales be as dead as the preverbial Dodo.
    Apart from Karin(Kiss) giving Clit massage advice tis all a barren desert.
    What do make E-I so VIVACIOUS ?
    Be it the Irish are just the Horniest Celts of all ?
    Yaaarrrr good Captain, we just wannabe as close to all yer gold as be possible, avast there and knock yer head off and steal all yer gold, get scuppered on rum, plank a few wenches, yaaarrrr then sleep it off.
    Once a prick - always a prick.