Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 38

Thread: It actually happend

  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    At home
    Posts
    22,443

    Default It actually happend

    I got fined for littering, throwing a ciggie from my car. 150 quid, most expensive ciggie I ever smoked. I wonder if I can claim that seeing as its a plant its not really littering more cross pollentation, that is if we can forget about all the chemicals put in

    Bastads.
    Join the E-I Fantasy Football League

    http://www.escort-ireland.com/boards...ntasy-Football

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Pallet Town
    Posts
    5,879
    Reviews
    38

    Default

    harsh in the extreme. I wouldnt pay it.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    At home
    Posts
    22,443

    Default

    I have no intention of paying it, A bit harsh is right. Lets see them get blood out of a stone.
    Join the E-I Fantasy Football League

    http://www.escort-ireland.com/boards...ntasy-Football

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    where ever i may roam
    Posts
    4,872
    Reviews
    24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Doozer View Post
    I have no intention of paying it, A bit harsh is right. Lets see them get blood out of a stone.
    your right i wouldn't pay ether fuck em

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Cuntflaps
    Posts
    8,253
    Reviews
    10

    Default

    Don't pay those bastards, Doozer. Fags are biodegradable, you're not hurting the Earth.

    Anyway, here's some posters for your wall when you're up in Mulgrave St.


  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    629
    Reviews
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Doozer View Post
    I got fined for littering, throwing a ciggie from my car. 150 quid, most expensive ciggie I ever smoked. I wonder if I can claim that seeing as its a plant its not really littering more cross pollentation, that is if we can forget about all the chemicals put in

    Bastads.

    Sorry Doozer, but i can't sympathise.Personally, i despise littering of any kind - there's plenty bins in the street - there's an ashtray in the car - it shows a complete lack of respect for other people's environment to throw s*it out for somebody else to pick up -
    I remember walking down Patrick Street a while back just after they re-paved the thoroughfare and the amount of hardened chewing gum after one week was disheartening.People carry this 'so what?' attitude about them when it comes to rubbish and drunken behaviour yet will still castigate a certain ethnic group when they leave their own crap after them for the council/taxpayer to pick up.For me,keeping your locality clean is about having a bit of basic respect for other people and the fact that a few others have endorsed the littering prob shows that maybe us irish are indeed, a dirty race.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    14,557
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default Well

    i was told of a guy lately (not me) that went to recycle at a recycling area and the units were all full so he took the bag of recyclables and placed it next to one of the units.A few weeks later he gest a 150 fine for dumping.

    Westside.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    14,557
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default Well

    Quote Originally Posted by milkman View Post
    Sorry Doozer, but i can't sympathise.Personally, i despise littering of any kind - there's plenty bins in the street - there's an ashtray in the car - it shows a complete lack of respect for other people's environment to throw s*it out for somebody else to pick up -
    I remember walking down Patrick Street a while back just after they re-paved the thoroughfare and the amount of hardened chewing gum after one week was disheartening.People carry this 'so what?' attitude about them when it comes to rubbish and drunken behaviour yet will still castigate a certain ethnic group when they leave their own crap after them for the council/taxpayer to pick up.For me,keeping your locality clean is about having a bit of basic respect for other people and the fact that a few others have endorsed the littering prob shows that maybe us irish are indeed, a dirty race.
    while i understand what your saying the councils should be making it easier for ppl to rid themselves of rubbish.There are f'all bins around and then ppl wonder why some just throw stuff on the ground.While this doesnt excuse dumping or throwing wrappers or gum around they could put more bins around.

    Incidently the hardened gum on the ground is a hell of a lot safer than ice on the surface of that stupod paving they put down.The paving will only losing after a while anyway.

    retards,
    Westside.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    14,557
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default I bet you will

    Quote Originally Posted by Doozer View Post
    I have no intention of paying it, A bit harsh is right. Lets see them get blood out of a stone.
    otherwise youll be paying at least double after the court case.The others are talking through their arses.

    they would pay it,
    Westside.

  10. #10

    Cool hahaha

    hahahahaha! i would have said "go catch some real criminals"

    You watch on the news tonight/tomorow- someone would have been robbed/murdered etc coz the guards were fining this gentleman!!

    I personally hate spitting...some little shitty dubliner kid spat near me in town the other day, he didnt realise until i tripped him up and told him never to ever do that near me again the little skank..his face was a picture....and his mates ripped the piss coz he got done over by a girl hahaha

    xx Z xx

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •