Thread: Dublin Duos?

1. Default Dublin Duos?

Hi all.

I'm looking for pointers for my first Duo experience. Any advice on who is good at the moment. For instance I found Mandy & Michelle but they don't have any reviews??

Reviews

I have given this advice several times in the past but as with everybody, I haven't heeded my own advice and gone to see them; yet, anyway according to ALL reports the best Duo at the moment is Nikky and Eve

They used to charge €350 for an hour but not sure if that still stands

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by GullyFoyle View Post
    Hi all.

I'm looking for pointers for my first Duo experience. Any advice on who is good at the moment. For instance I found Mandy & Michelle but they don't have any reviews??

Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    I have given this advice several times in the past but as with everybody, I haven't heeded my own advice and gone to see them; yet, anyway according to ALL reports the best Duo at the moment is Nikky and Eve

They used to charge €350 for an hour but not sure if that still stands
    Well I have yet to meet Eve but I can safely say from my own experience that Nikky is well worth a visit.Judging by the reviews they are top class as a duo as well.
    The Truth is out there.

4. Default

Thanks for the feedback gents. Anyone know if Nikky and Eve do 30min Duos (or is that just wishful thinking!).

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by GullyFoyle View Post
    Thanks for the feedback gents. Anyone know if Nikky and Eve do 30min Duos (or is that just wishful thinking!).
    Yes, again used to be €200 but not sure if still valid..

Reviews

Having seen them a number of times, I can very strongely recommend Nikky and Eve - you won't be disappointed.
    Though we are not now that strength which in old days moved earth and heaven; that which we are, we are; one equal temper of heroic hearts, made weak by time and fate, but strong in will to strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.