Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: Rimming!!!

  1. Smile Rimming!!!

    Hi...I have been with many escorts over dublin..some good some bad. However...what i like and consider a good punt is some rimming action!
    Almost every girl I have been to advertises this service but few actually provide it. I found a few who have provided it and have become a regular but since variety is motivation in this game...i do shop around.
    I respect hygiene and woulod not arrive to an escorts plac of work without having showered first..and if i did i would request a shower...common sense.
    So instead of wasting anymore cash on only being fairly satisfied...I thought I would post a thread and invite any girls who provide a proper rimming service to contact me through the site.#
    I hope the post does not come across as rude or too direct...If so its not the intention. Its just a simple request to hear from some girls who can provide the service I am looking for.

    Many thanks and I look forward to hearoing from you soon x

    Danny x

  2. #2

  3. #3

    Default Rimmer lover

    Hello all...Found this thread and thought that it was fairly similar to what I'm looking for except that I was wondering if anyone can direct me to any of the girls in Dublin that actually enjoy or at the very least, don't mind being rimmed. I love the taste, smell, scent, appearance of a woman's 'rim'. Anyway, many of the ladies list 'rimming' as a service but in my experience (not vast), when you actually try to get down to it, they seem amazed that you can actually enjoy kissing & licking their a**es. This makes me feel slightly uncomfortable, as I then start to wonder if it is just listed to fill space and does she think that I am some type of sick perv
    Anyone got any names, or if there are any ladies reading this pls don't hesitate to reply, of reliable escorts out there that enjoy being rimmed and can appreciate that a normal healthy male enjoys the smell & taste of a feminine 'bum'. Any takers or answers, greatly appreciated.

    Thanks,
    DV-ENT

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    limerick
    Posts
    3,241
    Reviews
    4

    Default

    I licked my female friends arsehole the other night I've done it with 2 ex gf & 2 escorts I see nothing at all unusual about it its erotic to me try a finger up the jacksie thats nice though I think u would find it virtually imposible to find an escort to Rim u in Ireland Thailand is your place...

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    38
    Reviews
    50

    Default

    French Emily advertises this service and provides it if you are clinically clean like herself!!!!!!

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    3,707

    Smile

    Quote Originally Posted by DV-ENT View Post
    Hello all...Found this thread and thought that it was fairly similar to what I'm looking for except that I was wondering if anyone can direct me to any of the girls in Dublin that actually enjoy or at the very least, don't mind being rimmed. I love the taste, smell, scent, appearance of a woman's 'rim'. Anyway, many of the ladies list 'rimming' as a service but in my experience (not vast), when you actually try to get down to it, they seem amazed that you can actually enjoy kissing & licking their a**es. This makes me feel slightly uncomfortable, as I then start to wonder if it is just listed to fill space and does she think that I am some type of sick perv
    Anyone got any names, or if there are any ladies reading this pls don't hesitate to reply, of reliable escorts out there that enjoy being rimmed and can appreciate that a normal healthy male enjoys the smell & taste of a feminine 'bum'. Any takers or answers, greatly appreciated.

    Thanks,
    DV-ENT
    You can rim my sweet bum anytime
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	user8871_pic3082_1260964291_thumb.jpg 
Views:	68 
Size:	4.4 KB 
ID:	15788  

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    929
    Reviews
    54

    Default where aer you?

    Quote Originally Posted by dannyrampling View Post
    Hi...I have been with many escorts over dublin..some good some bad. However...what i like and consider a good punt is some rimming action!
    Almost every girl I have been to advertises this service but few actually provide it. I found a few who have provided it and have become a regular but since variety is motivation in this game...i do shop around.
    I respect hygiene and woulod not arrive to an escorts plac of work without having showered first..and if i did i would request a shower...common sense.
    So instead of wasting anymore cash on only being fairly satisfied...I thought I would post a thread and invite any girls who provide a proper rimming service to contact me through the site.#
    I hope the post does not come across as rude or too direct...If so its not the intention. Its just a simple request to hear from some girls who can provide the service I am looking for.

    Many thanks and I look forward to hearoing from you soon x

    Danny x
    danny THAIS in galway at present provoides this service..very well also! Sexy Thais, Galway Female Independent Escort, profile on Escort Ireland
    she does tour most places..

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    929
    Reviews
    54

    Wink ohhhhh..

    Quote Originally Posted by Anna23 View Post
    You can rim my sweet bum anytime
    stop anna...i got salaiva (spell?)running down me chin..oh the thaught
    of doing that 2 u..
    LOVE UR NEW AVATAR u little minx..

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    limerick
    Posts
    3,241
    Reviews
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Anna23 View Post
    You can rim my sweet bum anytime
    Don't forget to give your Arse a good wash Anna
    sorry couldn't resist it
    ...

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    3,707

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by experienced punter View Post
    Don't forget to give your Arse a good wash Anna
    sorry couldn't resist it
    ...
    I always wash it three times and then I have it licked couple of times a day, it's so shiney, you could almost see yourself in there

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •