Thread: up the drinkdealers!

Reviews

Default up the drinkdealers!

Headshops sell legal highs. Synthetic versions of the common street
    drugs. The shops are popular, though strict on age (18+ id required).
    There is thought to be 100+ shops throughout the land.

You can walk right in, and score some cannabis seeds and lights or party
    pills without meeting 'dodgy' people.

The government is getting pressure to close them down. Some
    say health concerns is the issue and the pressure it could put on
    our inefficcient heath service.

I consider this to be bollocks. Tobacco and Alcohol destroy untold people all around the world
    daily-fact. Alcohol is a primitive, unnatural drug
    which does not suit me or many that use it.

The head shops may have taken 10% of the narco-criminals business(in ireland
    many people wear bullet proof vests and drive range rovers) as it is.

Silly people say things like the 'war on drugs' (40yrs on-billions spent)

If America cannot achieve this-how the fuck are we?

The new drugs that they're selling legally are synthetic pharmaceutical-grade drugs. They are like the natural illegal drugs except they're synthetic and unnatural, they're often derivatives of them. Because they are unnatural, we have no clue of the damage they could be doing. Alcohol is an infinitely more natural substance than any of them.

Cannabis, marajuana and things like it, do not damage your health if you use them moderately BUT I WOULD NOT ADVISE ANYONE TO EVER USE THESE DRUGS.... but they're still a billion times better than the synthetic ones. The "crackdown" on these types of drugs gives the gardai and gangsters something to do and something to make money from. These new things are pharmaceutical, unnatural substances and cause all kinds of permanent damage. The reason that they don't like the natural drugs (or supplements) is because they can't patent them and make billions out of them.

They are pushed by multi-billion dollar pharmaceutical companies. These guys are the real vicious druglords of the world. They kill and torture millions every year with their drugs, and do it with people's own money and their trust. THOSE are the guys you don't want to get too powerful.
    Last edited by nicegirlsarenice; 14-01-10 at 21:31.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Default Regulation

Quote Originally Posted by warmcome View Post
    Headshops sell legal highs. Synthetic versions of the common street
    drugs. The shops are popular, though strict on age (18+ id required).
    There is thought to be 100+ shops throughout the land.

You can walk right in, and score some cannabis seeds and lights or party
    pills without meeting 'dodgy' people.

The government is getting pressure to close them down. Some
    say health concerns is the issue and the pressure it could put on
    our inefficcient heath service.

I consider this to be bollocks. Tobacco and Alcohol destroy untold people all around the world
    daily-fact. Alcohol is a primitive, unnatural drug
    which does not suit me or many that use it.

The head shops may have taken 10% of the narco-criminals business(in ireland
    many people wear bullet proof vests and drive range rovers) as it is.

Silly people say things like the 'war on drugs' (40yrs on-billions spent)

If America cannot achieve this-how the fuck are we?
    The real problem with this stuff u just dont know what it is ,there is no regulation no ingredients
    on packets nothing. Since the banning of magic mushrooms their way of circumventing the law
    is that these products are marketed on the pack as being plant food or animal supplements with
    clear labelling not for human consumption. I presume this absolves the shop of all accountability.
    The stupidity of people that takes this stuff just astounds me,they have absoloutely no idea what
    they are taking,at least with alcohol u have a list of ingredients and alcohol percentage on the bottle
    after that it is at least an informed choice if u use it. The side affects and consequences of over
    indulgence is widely documented wheras taking a packet of this is just pure lottery.
    Blatant promotion should be outlawed
    but
    Vincent Browne is a Hero