Thread: Liverpool FC In Crisis - Fan Only Thread

Reviews

Default Liverpool FC In Crisis - Fan Only Thread

This thread is for fans of Liverpool tot alk about the current problems at the club. If you support another team, kindly leave us alone. We don't want to hear your gloating - save it for the soccer talk thread, we'll have the banter with you there. I'm asking kindly for you to leave us have our own thread here and not to butt in with slags. If you support the Scum, you can fuck right off

Lads, what's to be done? I've supported Liverpool since I was a toddler, and losing to Reading was the biggest kick in the nutsack this season. Club's in debt, manager's losing his grip, star players all injured, bunch of overpaid Continental homos on the squad who don't respect the club's legacy and tradition of excellence, pair of Yank owners who only see the almighty dollar sign - it all makes for looming disaster. God forbid our club ever goes into receivership, or is relegated from the Premiership.

Forget this season. It's gone. How can the club pick itself up and get back to winning ways?

Reviews

I see their trophy cabinet, looking pretty empty.....

You can get new players and a new manager but there will always be one consistent problem, the owners. Unless they stump up the cash needed to compete and buy players then we will turn into a mid table club if we are not there alrready. I don't think last night was as bad as I would have thought. We were outplayed and Reading deserved everything they got. I wish McEnduff scored that goal. I was sickened more about the Champions league losses. Now those stung.