Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 30

Thread: Q? on reviews totals.

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    3,919
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    33

    Default Q? on reviews totals.

    Why up there to the right is it saying I have posted 6 reviews when I have posted seven ?
    When i click it it shows 6 I know, but the review of Anna is the second one and is noted as such at the bottom by whoever was checking them.
    Now I understand that a second review on an escort will automatically replace a previous one. But is it not included in my total ?

    Just wondering.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    112, Ocean Avenue, Long Island, NY, USA.
    Posts
    1,596
    Blog Entries
    2
    Reviews
    51

    Default yes i noticed that too

    Quote Originally Posted by dave1dave View Post
    Why up there to the right is it saying I have posted 6 reviews when I have posted seven ?
    When i click it it shows 6 I know, but the review of Anna is the second one and is noted as such at the bottom by whoever was checking them.
    Now I understand that a second review on an escort will automatically replace a previous one. But is it not included in my total ?

    Just wondering.

    takes some time before its updated...(at least 24 hrs in my case)

    you will defo have 7 reviews showing tomorrow

    Who do I trust? I trust me!


  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    3,919
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    33

    Default

    Ahh right.
    Cheers

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Dublin Fair City
    Posts
    8,660
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default

    This is correct. To improve speed on the site, we run certain queries only once an hour or day. The count reviews query being used here only runs once every 24 hours. Pat x

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    3,919
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    33

    Default

    Just read that review, €400 for an overnight.... That can't be correct ??!?

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    North Korea
    Posts
    16,828
    Reviews
    57

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KellyCurvybabe View Post
    yes it is correct my dear

    it was a promotion when i first toured to dublin to build up a reputatuion and clients (same as a company giving promotional prices when launching a product onto the market)

    i also offered 50 euro for half and 100 for hour on my first day as a taster as you would call it

    have a taste or sample of kelly goodness and be hooked for life
    More like you realised your true value (compliment, not a gibe), never sell yourself short is my moto

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    5,442

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dave1dave View Post
    Just read that review, €400 for an overnight.... That can't be correct ??!?
    I'm prepared to believe it..........though if it had been me, I would either leave the fee blank or ask the escort what her normal all-night rate is and put that in.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    In a cathouse
    Posts
    3,548
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dave1dave View Post
    the review of Anna is the second one and is noted as such at the bottom by whoever was checking them.
    I have a question about this. The note just says "2nd review". That makes it sound like it was your second review ever, not just your second review of Anna. After all, "First review" always means no previous reviews, not no previous reviews of this escort. And I'm pretty sure that "2nd review" has been used on other reviews to mean that the reviewer has only one previous review, although such notes seem to be quite rare. So I think the note is confusing.

    The point is an important one, because most people would interpret "second review ever" as a bad sign while "second review of this escort" would normally be a good sign.

    I would suggest the following:
    - Reviews with notes that say just "second review" are confusing and should have their notes changed to make it clearer what was meant. There aren't many of these. Less than 20, I think. I can send a list to a reviews mod if needed. Pm me if interested.
    - Second, or subsequent, reviews of the same escort should have a more detailed note, like "This reviewer has reviewed this escort before. E-I policy is to list only the most recent review." For anyone who types slow, you can just bookmark this post and copy and paste.
    - Reviewers' second reviews should not be marked. There's nothing particularly suspicious about having only two reviews. Even if they're both written on the day the reviewer registered. Someone may decide to register in order to review an escort he's seen recently, and may decide that he might as well review an escort he's seen earlier while he's at it. That's in fact what I did, with Eve and Agatha, if I remember correctly. Besides, we can all see the reviewer's number of reviews, his registration date and the date of the review at the top of the page, so a note wouldn't give anyone any new information.

    “I wish you wouldn’t keep appearing and vanishing so suddenly; you make one quite giddy!”
    “All right,” said the Cat; and this time it vanished quite slowly, beginning with the end of the tail, and ending with the grin, which remained some time after the rest of it had gone.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    1,066
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by El Gordo View Post
    I have a question about this. The note just says "2nd review". That makes it sound like it was your second review ever, not just your second review of Anna. After all, "First review" always means no previous reviews, not no previous reviews of this escort. And I'm pretty sure that "2nd review" has been used on other reviews to mean that the reviewer has only one previous review, although such notes seem to be quite rare. So I think the note is confusing.

    The point is an important one, because most people would interpret "second review ever" as a bad sign while "second review of this escort" would normally be a good sign.

    I would suggest the following:
    - Reviews with notes that say just "second review" are confusing and should have their notes changed to make it clearer what was meant. There aren't many of these. Less than 20, I think. I can send a list to a reviews mod if needed. Pm me if interested.
    - Second, or subsequent, reviews of the same escort should have a more detailed note, like "This reviewer has reviewed this escort before. E-I policy is to list only the most recent review." For anyone who types slow, you can just bookmark this post and copy and paste.
    - Reviewers' second reviews should not be marked. There's nothing particularly suspicious about having only two reviews. Even if they're both written on the day the reviewer registered. Someone may decide to register in order to review an escort he's seen recently, and may decide that he might as well review an escort he's seen earlier while he's at it. That's in fact what I did, with Eve and Agatha, if I remember correctly. Besides, we can all see the reviewer's number of reviews, his registration date and the date of the review at the top of the page, so a note wouldn't give anyone any new information.
    Someone being very picky here
    'First review' states for -first review ever by user.
    'second review' states for- this is 2nd review for this escort by same user

    Fair enought, we will try to update more clear feedback on review but "This reviewer has reviewed this escort before. E-I policy is to list only the most recent review." sounds toooo long for me
    Sarah

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    3,697

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sarah View Post
    Someone being very picky here
    'First review' states for -first review ever by user.
    'second review' states for- this is 2nd review for this escort by same user

    Fair enought, we will try to update more clear feedback on review but "This reviewer has reviewed this escort before. E-I policy is to list only the most recent review." sounds toooo long for me
    Sarah
    And what about this Sarah?
    Escort Ireland - Escort Reviews - Review 019034 - Irish Independent Escorts, Irish Touring Escorts, Irish Escort Agencies
    I think someone has been picky here...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •