Thread: Sarging, PUA, the Game and all this other shite

Default Sarging, PUA, the Game and all this other shite

Does anyone here have experience with any of it? I only heard about it recently and I'm interested.

Any Pick-up artists here?

Definition of sarging

The Game: Penetrating the Secret Society of Pickup Artists - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

All nonsense if you ask me.

Sure, give tips on getting girls and stories about what worked and what didn't. But save me this new lingo bollocks, "opening a set", IOI, idiocy like that.

People get into it because they think it gives them some sort of "edge", as if they knew something that another person didn't. As if they knew what they were doing and that other hapless guy didn't even know how to use a wingman properly. They also actively encourage continually chatting up and following up girls to the point of harassment.

"secret society" my arse. The guys who get lots of women it just comes to them.

Quote Originally Posted by nicegirlsarenice View Post
    All nonsense if you ask me.

Sure, give tips on getting girls and stories about what worked and what didn't. But save me this new lingo bollocks, "opening a set", IOI, idiocy like that.

People get into it because they think it gives them some sort of "edge", as if they knew something that another person didn't. As if they knew what they were doing and that other hapless guy didn't even know how to use a wingman properly. They also actively encourage continually chatting up and following up girls to the point of harassment.

"secret society" my arse. The guys who get lots of women it just comes to them.

Do you think if you are not good with women that you can learn and eventually become good with them?

Anyone else with any opinions on this? I was thinking of getting one of Neil Strauss' books to see what it's all about.