Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Things that wind me up..

Reviews

Men in hats that drive cars - Women on the school run and all Drivers, and this is particularly Irish who sit in the ourtside lane of th M50 and do exactly the same speed as the cars in the middle lanes AAgh!!

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by BigPrickMick View Post
    Leeching foreigners - Just go home. Leech off your own countries, you cunts. Pamela Izevbekhai, I'm looking your way.

Polish who think it's a good idea to get tanked and drive their cars.

Anti-white propaganda.

Wiggers.

Irish women.
    So you don't like foreigners or Irish women. It seems you only like Irish men. Platonically, I hope.

“I wish you wouldn’t keep appearing and vanishing so suddenly; you make one quite giddy!”
    “All right,” said the Cat; and this time it vanished quite slowly, beginning with the end of the tail, and ending with the grin, which remained some time after the rest of it had gone.

Reviews

- Carlos Marvado.
    - WHUFC being so bad this season
    "I don't want to go to heaven. None of my friends are there."
    Oscar Wilde

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by TheNads View Post
    - Carlos Marvado.
    - WHUFC being so bad this season
    Me bad..................I've managed to rattle a fellow Hammer's cage.

Are we staying up this season Brother Nads, or will we be slumming it in the Championship next season? Personally, I find the top of the Premiership so boring....the life and death struggles at the bottom end are far more existentialist.

Reviews

You're probably 1 of them aloof, snobby upright sorts who doesn't have to contend with his knuckles dragging along the ground Brother Carlos.
    I don't have a chip on my shoulder, I have the whole bag of spuds. It comes from being a WHUFC fan since 1973. Fuck, the last trophy was 1980.
    I think WHUFC will survive as long as Cole, Upson, Grren & Parker are not sold this mth.
    I have begun to dislike football too in recent yrs. Only a hand-full of clubs will ever compete & it's boring. The media carry on like the top 4 are the only ones worth covering & Mr Hyperbole Andy Gray & Sky have a lot to answer for.
    Far more engaging down in the mire with all the trash Brother. We may be in the gutter but we're looking at the stars, right ?
    "I don't want to go to heaven. None of my friends are there."
    Oscar Wilde

Blog Entries

Default Barry Scott..........

And Harvey Norman ads...........
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

Reviews

people with stinking breath who always seem to talk as close to your face as possible..

pretty much everything said done thought or imagined by the human race..................(heavy sigh)

Default Ladies that walk together.

When i'm in a rush to go somewhere, and ladies I'm sorry, but when ye walk 4/5 of ye together all in parrallel its really hard to pass ye out... I do be going from side to side...

Blog Entries

Default Three things

(1) ppl that talk about others behind their backs.If you cant say it straight to them stay quiet.

(2) ppl that constantly hunt with the hounds and run with the wolves.In other words sneaks.

(3) Elvis.

Easily pleased,
    Westside.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast