Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Where's Dolly?

Reviews

Default Where's Dolly?

Dolly's gone all quiet lately! Dolly, what are you doing? Come back to us! Dump that geriatric boyfriend of yours and come see all your E-I boys!

Reviews

hey you are iright where is dolly, i have not seen her in ages, maybe she is snowed in

Reviews

She got herself a new boyfriend who's like 60 or something and left us all behind!!!

LOL I just saw this.
    Yes Ive been quiet sorry
    Kinda fell in love, as I do, but to no success, once again
    The tosser never came around so I backed off of everything altogether to get perspective
    He went off with his girlfriend for Christmas and New Years and I sent him poetry before he left, so he could read if he missed me. But he never got in touch over the holidays so I never got back in touch with him after that. I legged it. Dissappeared to leave him scrathing his head wondering how I gal so hooked could then just ditch it in a flash. Well, I am the puppy on the leg till I get pissed on one too many times, then I take a nice big bite and run off laughing. Thats your dolly
    Anyway, I realized Im on my last birth control pill today! I get them from Ireland, the ones over here are weak as sugar pills. I think Ill have to come over soon to get more! Im glad you miss me. Makes me feel so warm inside, when there is all that snow outside, its nice to get warmed up so nicely

Reviews

Sounds like a right silly fucker.

I bet his girlfriend is a minger too.

Welcome back!!

I never met her
    But from what he told me she is middleaged, wont leave her house ever, wont ever move to any other place but NYC, is paranoid,. I kinda thought he would be able to see how I would be so much better then her... but oh well....

Quote Originally Posted by anonymouse View Post
    Sounds like a right silly fucker.

I bet his girlfriend is a minger too.

Welcome back!!
    too !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL TOO????

I didnt catch that one.

Yikes, well I didnt think I fell out of the ugly tree, but if you say so...

Ahhh! Ok, I know now what you mean. Because I said he was an old ugly guy. Yes, he is ugly, and i even heard him fart while he was peeing in a bathroom I walked past. He was just a lier. He told me he did extreme sports yet I only ever saw him sitting at his desk or eating with chopsticks. He talked about how morals were something he was against, yet he wouldnt cheat on his girlfriend. He claimed he loved to travel and enjoy life, yet he only stayed within a 5 miles radius of where he lived. He claimed to do charitable things, yet when I asked to volunteer, he never had any volunteer work for me. Anyway, I fell in love with the person he CLAIMED to be, until i saw that it was all just a big fat lie.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DollyDarling View Post
    Ahhh! Ok, I know now what you mean. Because I said he was an old ugly guy. Yes, he is ugly, and i even heard him fart while he was peeing in a bathroom I walked past. He was just a lier. He told me he did extreme sports yet I only ever saw him sitting at his desk or eating with chopsticks. He talked about how morals were something he was against, yet he wouldnt cheat on his girlfriend. He claimed he loved to travel and enjoy life, yet he only stayed within a 5 miles radius of where he lived. He claimed to do charitable things, yet when I asked to volunteer, he never had any volunteer work for me. Anyway, I fell in love with the person he CLAIMED to be, until i saw that it was all just a big fat lie.
    ah the good old moment of clarity!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast