Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Heres what i dont get

Blog Entries

Exclamation Heres what i dont get

Well i dont get lots of things but i definately dont get this.A few things actually,

Ok so i said i wouldnt go back to my old ways of not reading news or watching it but i guess its because what im seeing is so damn unreal.

Cowen doesnt know where the minister for transport is?Apparently he might be in Miami and this is despite Cowen saying that meetings are being held daily on the weather crisis.This isnt fuckin good enough.Ppl will loose lives because of the roads.Not good enough,period.Between this shit and Lenehan going to attempt to impress us all with his heroism ,this crowd just have to go.They are continuing to take the piss just like they did with Lisbon and being disrepectful to the Irish ppl.

We have an army,we have over 400,000 ppl unemployment alot of whom would be more than willing to help out ,so what arent they?The thing is and this is funny.The gov say in the case of an emergency they have a plan in place.Hello lads the fuckin emergency has being here for the last week.Army transport and equipment could be used in these cases to their fullest.They arent and why?

Seriously,FF no longer care or have any respect for the ppl of this country.Here are ppl who in the case of Cowen ,only a short while ago ,was at the funeral of an FF politicians brother who died in a road accident.All FF do is look after themselves and their pals and fuck the Irish ppl.

The very same party who want the Irish ppl to have sympathy for one of their memebers who has cancer ,have no probs in not giving a fuck about anything or anyone.Its not their problem if some kid somewhere is killed or has a parent die.Its worse they are getting,not better.There needs to be way found to get a general election and get these ppl out of office quickly.

Where the fuck is Harney?Where the fuck is Dempsey?Where the fuck are most of them?they have all ran under the carpet again.Shame.The men of 1916 were were tortured and shot for less and these evil geits claim to be part of that ongoing breed.The fuck they are.

FF have to and need to go now,
    Westside.

Reviews

cut u put that in a nutshell for me please west
    mam mammy mam mam mam mammy

Reviews

Hahahahahaha........God love ya Westie........this is the same outfit that started a civil war nearly 90 years ago, ruined the farmers in the 30s, tried to fund all out mayhem in the north in the early 70s, sold their republican souls for mammon under C.J. Haughey in the 80s and presided over the virtual bankrupting of the state by their greedy/corrupt pals during the noughties........yarra boy sure this is'nt a problem we have now....tis a bit o snow and ice.

They probably see it as a blessing from God..........we're all discussing the weather rather than the economy for once, the cold has closed the schools rather than the teachers, and if the cold spell endures long enough, the bolchie brothers and sisters in the public service will hardly venture out to march.

Tis a cold wind that blows some good................God's a f**king FFer......but you are'nt allowed to say that because of the new blasphemy law.

Reviews

James Connelly was right
    Although the irish upper class did in the 1921 was take off a red white and blue hat
    and but on green one. We need a second republic and an another rising.
    A general electron just won't cut it.
    One in four people will still vote FF. WTF.

Reviews

We're pissed off! We're mad as hell and we're not going to take it anymore!

So what are we going to do about it?

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    Well i dont get lots of things but i definately dont get this.A few things actually,

Ok so i said i wouldnt go back to my old ways of not reading news or watching it but i guess its because what im seeing is so damn unreal.

Cowen doesnt know where the minister for transport is?Apparently he might be in Miami and this is despite Cowen saying that meetings are being held daily on the weather crisis.This isnt fuckin good enough.Ppl will loose lives because of the roads.Not good enough,period.Between this shit and Lenehan going to attempt to impress us all with his heroism ,this crowd just have to go.They are continuing to take the piss just like they did with Lisbon and being disrepectful to the Irish ppl.

We have an army,we have over 400,000 ppl unemployment alot of whom would be more than willing to help out ,so what arent they?The thing is and this is funny.The gov say in the case of an emergency they have a plan in place.Hello lads the fuckin emergency has being here for the last week.Army transport and equipment could be used in these cases to their fullest.They arent and why?

Seriously,FF no longer care or have any respect for the ppl of this country.Here are ppl who in the case of Cowen ,only a short while ago ,was at the funeral of an FF politicians brother who died in a road accident.All FF do is look after themselves and their pals and fuck the Irish ppl.

The very same party who want the Irish ppl to have sympathy for one of their memebers who has cancer ,have no probs in not giving a fuck about anything or anyone.Its not their problem if some kid somewhere is killed or has a parent die.Its worse they are getting,not better.There needs to be way found to get a general election and get these ppl out of office quickly.

Where the fuck is Harney?Where the fuck is Dempsey?Where the fuck are most of them?they have all ran under the carpet again.Shame.The men of 1916 were were tortured and shot for less and these evil geits claim to be part of that ongoing breed.The fuck they are.

FF have to and need to go now,
    Westside.

Complaining is easy- Why dont YOU try and ACTUALLY DO something about it.

and explain that story again ffs - Who exactly is who - was that Naomi you were talking about ?

Reviews

Smile something like this

something like this

Proclamation of the Irish Republic - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

wiki Proclamation of the Irish Republic

"The beauty of these words entralled me. Lincoln at gettyburgs does not surpass it
    nor does any other recorded proclamation in history"

Tom Barry Guerilla days in Ireland

1916 2.0

Quote Originally Posted by carlos marvado View Post
    Hahahahahaha........God love ya Westie........this is the same outfit that started a civil war nearly 90 years ago, ruined the farmers in the 30s, tried to fund all out mayhem in the north in the early 70s, sold their republican souls for mammon under C.J. Haughey in the 80s and presided over the virtual bankrupting of the state by their greedy/corrupt pals during the noughties........yarra boy sure this is'nt a problem we have now....tis a bit o snow and ice.

They probably see it as a blessing from God..........we're all discussing the weather rather than the economy for once, the cold has closed the schools rather than the teachers, and if the cold spell endures long enough, the bolchie brothers and sisters in the public service will hardly venture out to march.

Tis a cold wind that blows some good................God's a f**king FFer......but you are'nt allowed to say that because of the new blasphemy law.
    Fuck the blasphemy laws- God is a cunt and Dermot Ahern is an evern bigger cunt.

Reviews

any good news lads?.....

Blog Entries

Default The weather is so bad.....

Quote Originally Posted by experienced punter View Post
    any good news lads?.....
    There are knickers frozen to washing lines all over the country and the owners are to cold to go outside and retrieve them........

Opportunities everywhere...........
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast