Thread: Snow hope

Reviews

Default Snow hope

As I was having my Ice Krispies this morning I'm told we have snow chance of a clearance for 10 days snow end in sight we'll just have to grit our teeth have a nice day I'm off for a rub and a tug...

Reviews

iv pulled myself so much in the last few days my mickey is badly swollen and really sore,so iv decided to pull some more
    mam mammy mam mam mam mammy

Blog Entries

Default Apparently Westville is supposed to get snow the next two days

Quote Originally Posted by experienced punter View Post
    As I was having my Ice Krispies this morning I'm told we have snow chance of a clearance for 10 days snow end in sight we'll just have to grit our teeth have a nice day I'm off for a rub and a tug...
    Today has being the coldest by far here at Westville. A Perpetual Chill floats accross the skies at Westville which makes a person want to stay in bed.A lot apprently.

I hate this shit and cant wait for it to end.I cant even walk my dog properly (hes too strong to walk on icey surfaces).Its horrible shit.

Enough now, end,
    Westside.

It`s hard for everybody, the transport is bad, they do not clean the roads properly, so I can believe that it is hard for your dog, the walk ways are the worst.

What kind of dog do you have by the way?

Laura

Blog Entries

Default An English Bull Terrier Sweetie

Quote Originally Posted by Ad Staff View Post
    It`s hard for everybody, the transport is bad, they do not clean the roads properly, so I can believe that it is hard for your dog, the walk ways are the worst.

What kind of dog do you have by the way?

Laura
    way too strong for walking in icy pavements and roads and the roads are too bad to get out the country with him.To make matters worse he is a big one at about 90ibs in weight and loves using his power.

pull you all over the place,
    Westside.

It`s huge westie

He should eat a lot....

In my family we had a bordeux dog. do you know which one? A beautiful one!!!

big body, big head but beautiful!!!

Laura

Blog Entries

Default They are a French Masstif arent they>?

It`s huge westie

He should eat a lot....

In my family we had a bordeux dog. do you know which one? A beautiful one!!!

big body, big head but beautiful!!!

Laura
    Actually he doesnt eat that much at all.I give him raw meat mixed with dry food twice a day.I heat the meat up for him in the cold weather.I also give him marrow bones (a cows shin) and this keeps his jaws going.

I like all powerful dogs but cant have all of them.I like boxers and English bulls.These are my fav.When i was born we had two big boxers.

I dont have much experience with Mastiffs.I know a guy that has three Bull Mastiffs and they are a big dog but easy enough to walk.The French Mastiff are very big dogs.I have seen a few at dog shows.They are a nice dog and steady enough which is just as well as they are very big.You wont see many over here as ppl wouldnt have the space for a dog that size.Nice dog though.

Westside.

I know the French Mastiff is a huge dog, I have a friend who`s got it, but as you said that is a massive dog, he was always complaining about how hard is to take him just for a walk) I can imagine.

Personally I prefer small doggys I have my own shit-zu!!!) I just love him so much. do you know them,? small ones, but I can recommend it to anyone who lives in small house, or flats. very very friendly dog, get on with everybody and likes children so much. so many advantages. A real puppy who is adorable. Mine is still a big child, wants to play all the time.

I think noone knows better the relationship between dog and the person, just who`s got them.

Laura

Blog Entries

Default Yes Sweetie

Personally I prefer small doggys I have my own shit-zu!!!) I just love him so much. do you know them,? small ones, but I can recommend it to anyone who lives in small house, or flats. very very friendly dog, get on with everybody and likes children so much. so many advantages. A real puppy who is adorable. Mine is still a big child, wants to play all the time.

I think noone knows better the relationship between dog and the person, just who`s got them.

Laura
    i know them.Not sure of the shit-zu but some of the smaller breeds are very cross and defensive of their owners and property.

Yorkshire Terriers are very bad like that but then i just think of my Aunt and they become that much friendlier again.Yes Sweetie i have an aunt like that.She isnt good when she gets annoyed and most things annoy her.

Smiling apparently annoys her,
    Westside.