Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: Why are there no escorts in Dun Laoghaire?

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    88
    Reviews
    2

    Default Why are there no escorts in Dun Laoghaire?

    2nd largest population in the Republic no escorts why?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    The Twilight Zone
    Posts
    3,982

    Default

    Sure isn't DL just a suburb of Dublin? It's not like its an actual proper place.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    5,442

    Default

    D1, 2 and 4 account for 58% of all escorts in Co. Dublin.......they love their cities do the escorts......Dun Laoghaire would be like the sticks to many of them. One solution, go for the outcall option and give them a guided tour.

    Wait until we have UK style post codes........any escort in or around WTF1 2FU?......that's Waterford to you and me.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Lovely but busy.....
    Posts
    1,071

    Default Northside - Southside

    Cos you lot are a lazy lot...

    You live on the southside - you want to punt over there.

    Dun Laoghaire if you lookfor hotel/apartments is aibt thin on the ground for truly good places for girls to work from.

    I don't understand why guys wont travel, 'tis one of the great mysteries for us WG in Ireland....

    The toll ?

    The traffic ?

    T
    xxx

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Lovely but busy.....
    Posts
    1,071

    Default We are not dense Carlos

    Quote Originally Posted by carlos marvado View Post
    D1, 2 and 4 account for 58% of all escorts in Co. Dublin.......they love their cities do the escorts......Dun Laoghaire would be like the sticks to many of them. One solution, go for the outcall option and give them a guided tour.

    Wait until we have UK style post codes........any escort in or around WTF1 2FU?......that's Waterford to you and me.

    Girls work where the work is.

    What do your statisics say about the amount of agency girls working in D1, D2 and 4 ?

    T
    xxx

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    5,442

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Taylor of Manchester View Post
    Girls work where the work is.

    What do your statisics say about the amount of agency girls working in D1, D2 and 4 ?

    T
    xxx
    The statistics only give a breakdown by postal number:

    Dublin Female Escort Map - Map showing the locations of Irish escorts in Dublin, Ireland - Escort Ireland

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Dublin Fair City
    Posts
    8,660
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default

    Is Sandyford / Cabinteely too far for Dun Laoghaire clients to travel to?

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Dublin Fair City
    Posts
    8,660
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KellyCurvybabe View Post
    so people complaining about traveling 20 into the city center esp if the lucas is right out side there door is crazy
    LOL. Where do we hop on Lucas, and do you mean George Lucas?

  9. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
    Is Sandyford / Cabinteely too far for Dun Laoghaire clients to travel to?
    Exactly what i was thinking! the 75 would drop him right up to sandyford!

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Under Patricia.........
    Posts
    8,423
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default And the answer.......



    Advertising space available for hire, and reviews for sale, just call me....xxx

    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •