Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Snow ruins punting. Never offer to give a mate a lift.

Reviews

Smile

these foreginers are lot tougher than us in western eupore
    with our espresso, BBQ, "going to new york for shopping" lifestyles. We have become soft and fabbly. Imagine trying to get an revoltion going today???? I saw on news last night one in 3 men under 25 is unemployed. And no uprising or unemployed marchs what are they all doing playing segas and playstations and lifing off mom and pa.

On the other hand some of the foreginers are very weak.
    I Vist rubina in dublin in June and she had to heating up full blast.
    There was sweat porung off me before we started. I asked her about and she said she likes it that way. A few of her reviewers mention the heat as well.
    great girl besides that just bring a water bottle with ya.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by whiteknight111 View Post
    Met eirenn issued a severe weather warning last night
    and you decied to drive from tullow to dublin to get laid???????????

The gov and AA etc advice people not to take unnecessaey journys
    for duration of cold snap.

As good as anna appears to be I think this trip is unnecessaery.

Not quite, I was doing a mate a favour by picking him up, and giving myself a treat for being such a good mate.
    And who says getting laid isn't necessary !!

Thought I'd be OK visiting our countrys capital, didn't think it would come to a grinding halt after a predicted snowfall

Westsidex, is westville somewhere in the Bahamas ??

I cant see the sun here the fogs so thick..

Reviews

the snow in my opinion looks lovely on a christmas card but thats all it took me 3 fucking hours to drive home from my work yesterdays dublin traffic is very bad at the moment because of the snow and frost what a nightmare it dose for sure ruin punting as you put it i hope next week is better i would rather rain and mild weather than this.hope it ends soon

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Default 4x4

Ah lads the aul 4x4 is great,u can cruise around and see em all slipping and sliding,pass all
    these vechicles stuck in ditches,lost count the amount ive pulled out of ditches(in fairness the
    standard of driving with some is scandalous,dont know what gear to use they panic and brake if
    they skid terrible stuff altogether).Best part is their is a hill near my place every time i get to the
    bottom there is someone there in a car saying i tried u cant get up there, but i just smile and
    away i go. Wonder does John Gormley cycle to work these days lol
    Blatant promotion should be outlawed
    but
    Vincent Browne is a Hero

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Have to agree with you on the standard of driving, some just don't understand the old creeping start in snow and icey conditions.
    I drive a small 2 seater (midlife crysis)rear wheel drive car that can be a real pig in wet icy conditions but I just cruised on by them as they spun away !

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by dave1dave View Post
    Have to agree with you on the standard of driving, some just don't understand the old creeping start in snow and icey conditions.
    I drive a small 2 seater (midlife crysis)rear wheel drive car that can be a real pig in wet icy conditions but I just cruised on by them as they spun away !
    correct the standard of driving in this country is piss poor i left this morning for work at 5:30 from out side drogheda so i got ahead of the poor drivers and was in work at 6:20 no problem but going home today again was the same people driving in the wrong gear hitting there breaks nightmare when will they learn

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Harry View Post
    the snow in my opinion looks lovely on a christmas card but thats all it took me 3 fucking hours to drive home from my work yesterdays dublin traffic is very bad at the moment because of the snow and frost what a nightmare it dose for sure ruin punting as you put it i hope next week is better i would rather rain and mild weather than this.hope it ends soon
    You made me laugh Harry I have it same sometimes Unfortunately near everybody has this problem. So lets have more SEx in winter,snow and ice

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Blond chick NIKKY View Post
    You made me laugh Harry I have it same sometimes Unfortunately near everybody has this problem. So lets have more SEx in winter,snow and ice
    thanks and don't think that i forgot you i will hopefully get to meet you and Eve next week sometime for sure and hopefully it will be fire on ice because i will be so cold and need warming

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Harry View Post
    thanks and don't think that i forgot you i will hopefully get to meet you and Eve next week sometime for sure and hopefully it will be fire on ice because i will be so cold and need warming

Well so we have smth 2 look for We hope u will iceskate here OK

ps: Warming up guaranteed!!!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Blond chick NIKKY View Post
    Well so we have smth 2 look for We hope u will iceskate here OK

ps: Warming up guaranteed!!!
    yes i will and look forward to it thanks nikky

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast