Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: Trusted Reviewer medal

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Tralee
    Posts
    2,381
    Reviews
    25

    Default Trusted Reviewer medal

    How come experienced punter has not got a Trusted Reviewer medal?? what do you have to do to get one is it the number of post?? number of reviews?? and who give the ok for someone to get one???
    Never confuse education with intelligence

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    3,697

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kerry lad in town View Post
    How come experienced punter has not got a Trusted Reviewer medal?? what do you have to do to get one is it the number of post?? number of reviews?? and who give the ok for someone to get one???
    Ok, i will reply as the review people seem busy with giving badges to people who make up reviews now...


    Basically nbt gave a badge to whoever he felt like giving a badge... now he is gone, nobody is giving them anymore ( unless you are BLACK CAT ).
    Personally i can think of at least another 10 people who deserve to have one like TheNads, MrJOLLY, BlaBlahBlah, dave1dave etc. but nobody seem to care.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    3,697

    Default

    labradt22, pigsmickey, silo, mr maxi, Dirty Harry.............. just to add a few.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    limerick
    Posts
    3,241
    Reviews
    4

    Default

    Shove yere badges up yer arse now

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    5,442

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by experienced punter View Post
    Shove yere badges up yer arse now
    No room, they've all got my pine-fresh butt plugs up em.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    14,556
    Blog Entries
    11

    Thumbs up Ah yeah

    Quote Originally Posted by kerry lad in town View Post
    How come experienced punter has not got a Trusted Reviewer medal?? what do you have to do to get one is it the number of post?? number of reviews?? and who give the ok for someone to get one???
    fill a brown envelope with a few shiney ones and send it to yours truely (me)

    youll get your medal then,
    Westside.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    14,556
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default Dont forget deafboy

    Quote Originally Posted by Anna23 View Post
    labradt22, pigsmickey, silo, mr maxi, Dirty Harry.............. just to add a few.
    he deserves one too,
    Westside.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    419

    Default Established escorts shold have a say !

    Quote Originally Posted by Anna23 View Post
    Ok, i will reply as the review people seem busy with giving badges to people who make up reviews now...


    Basically nbt gave a badge to whoever he felt like giving a badge... now he is gone, nobody is giving them anymore ( unless you are BLACK CAT ).
    Personally i can think of at least another 10 people who deserve to have one like TheNads, MrJOLLY, BlaBlahBlah, dave1dave etc. but nobody seem to care.
    I've already suggested Mr Jolly ...I feel established escorts should have a say in who is a "TRUSTED"
    Reviewer after all we're at the other end of the punt so to speak he he ...

    Pat maybe you can have a think about that?

    Rose xx

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    14,556
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default Well

    Quote Originally Posted by Derry Rose View Post
    I've already suggested Mr Jolly ...I feel established escorts should have a say in who is a "TRUSTED"
    Reviewer after all we're at the other end of the punt so to speak he he ...

    Pat maybe you can have a think about that?

    Rose xx
    who else can decide unless we go sitting in deck chairs outside escorts appartments doing survey counts.

    "excuse me why are you going in there?"
    Westside.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    cork the real capital
    Posts
    5,553
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    83

    Default so good

    last one was so good westie that like new york instead of naming it twice u said ud post it twice
    Blatant promotion should be outlawed
    but
    Vincent Browne is a Hero

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •