Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Vibrator as a present

Reviews

Red face Vibrator as a present

Jeez whats wrong with people: I bought a Rabbit Vibrator for a lovely female friend for Christmas she has a boyfriend I only got to see her Saturday last to give her the pressie she opened it excitedly & we laughed she text today to say she has to return my thoughtful pressie coz the boyfriend said I had 'some cheek' I meet her twice weekly for ice cream or tea/coffee he told her she was never to meet me again fucking awful Was I wrong?...

Reviews

So she's gonna return your thoughtful pressie eh ? Looks like someone will be getting a butt plug some time soon ! Out of all the gifts you could give a female friend that is in a relationship , why give something so intimate ? I can certainly see the boyfriends view , as i'd be fuckin steamin if some guy gave my girl a vibrator
    I have no signature at the moment

Blog Entries
    Reviews

LOL that brings me back

I still have a brand spanking new Rampant Rabbit in the wardrobe.

Tried to give it to a girl I was seeing and called me a pervert....

Ohh the shame.. She new me so well.

Maybe we should set-up an adopt a rabbit scheme.

This is the one I have if anybody has a good home for it.

Quote Originally Posted by experienced punter View Post
    Jeez whats wrong with people: I bought a Rabbit Vibrator for a lovely female friend for Christmas she has a boyfriend I only got to see her Saturday last to give her the pressie she opened it excitedly & we laughed she text today to say she has to return my thoughtful pressie coz the boyfriend said I had 'some cheek' I meet her twice weekly for ice cream or tea/coffee he told her she was never to meet me again fucking awful Was I wrong?...
    The boyfriend is obviously up tight twat - Controlling who she can and cant see FFS

Reviews

You should have gave her some of your knicker collection and ask her to model them for you
    Help Keyla in her fight with cancer. Every little helps.
    It could happen to any of us.
    https://gofund.me/8e340537

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Alec Horan View Post
    The boyfriend is obviously up tight twat - Controlling who she can and cant see FFS
    controlling cunt alrite takes her nowhere sher what harm was I to her?

Reviews

you were wrong for sure you were lucky the boyfriend didn't ram your knickers colllection down your throat EP you should be more carefull what presents you choose to buy for ladies with boyfriends in future

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Default Reverse

Well the best thing usually in these circumstances is reverse things around,how would u feel if u
    had a girlfriend that was meeting a guy twice a week and he bought her a vibrator? Would u be
    thrilled? Grand that ure her friends but couldnt this be seen to be blurring the lines, first thing
    prob ran into his head is that she was discussing their sex life with u
    Blatant promotion should be outlawed
    but
    Vincent Browne is a Hero

Blog Entries

Default Phone her and tell her

you bought it for the boyfriend,nor her.

Seriously though,what you did was stupid,
    Westside.

Reviews

anyone want a rabbit Vibrator?
    I'm not perfect

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast