Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: White Nationalist?

Quote Originally Posted by anitasizzle View Post
    I'm so glad you've decided to take the stand you're taking, it breaks my heart when I see white women with mixed race kids-I'm glad one of their own wants to take them home and encourage them to stick with their own kind-nothing good comes from cross-breeding. I've got my own theory about climate change and the wonderful things it will bring, and having those white messing around with black men and having kids isn't something that needs to factor into the equation

***Removed by mod***.

Good luck, and thank you for taking up the much needed work And don't let anyone call you a racist or bigot, you're just someone keeping it REAL
    Anita its pretty low of you to single out one person who "you" feel meets the "assumed" requirements of the OP. They are not here to defend themselves and what you are alluding to their being compatible with the OP's assumed needs is very serious and if you repeat it again you will find yourself banned and that goes for anyone else who use's them as a pawn in this thinly veiled attempt to start a race issue here.

Reviews

I really don't see a White Nationalist as a racist rather he/she is more about protecting their culture With the massive influx of African asylum seekers to Ireland between 2000-2006 with lets be honest fabricated stories of persecution downright lies to get in here heavily pregnant to get automatically getting citizenship this started the beginning of the end to our culture/heritage a complete mockery Ireland lost its identity......

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Quarterpoundher View Post
    Anita its pretty low of you to single out one person who "you" feel meets the "assumed" requirements of the OP. They are not here to defend themselves and what you are alluding to their being compatible with the OP's assumed needs is very serious and if you repeat it again you will find yourself banned and that goes for anyone else who use's them as a pawn in this thinly veiled attempt to start a race issue here.
    It wasn't, I just remembered something she once said, that struck me that her and Hitler would have gotten on quite well, that's all

Reviews

First of all this person "anita" has insulted and provoked all native europeans
    and should be banned
    She is anti-white racist and has hinted that global warming will lead to white genocide
    in her threads and she buts smileys next to that.
    Why has she been banned more double standards.

Its human nature for the strong tribe to colonise the weak tribe
    its being going on since the first two tribes.

Europe has invaded by arab, turks, mongols and de-popolated by slave raiders in middle ages
    before the renaiassne and industrial age
    White people did not fuck up the world they build the modern world
    and nearly everything in it. If the whites had not left europe.
    sub saraha Afirca would largely still be in the stone age.
    I assume by "culture" she means capitalism This is not a soley white invention its human.
    and like all "culture" its changing to adapt to the new world.

Where would she be now without the white man?
    She would not exist as africa's 20th century population boom is based on western food, aid, science, money
    if she did exist she would proparly not have lived this long
    If she lived she would be ekeing out a miserbale existance

White natinalism is not facism although it is "racist" it has three main points

1 all races are not the same
    2 the white race should be preseverd in its homelands
    3 Multi-cultiral and mass immigration of non-whites is generally and overall bad for whites
    and leads to their displacement
    (crime, terror, social welface fraud, social coheshion breakdown, absent black father syndrome etc etc etc)

The facts speak for themselves.

Reviews

no QPH this is a step too far u as well as your moderator colleagues have left yer one get away with too much time and again she continues to push the boundaries of this website other websites wouldnt have tolerated this. moderators need to be more assertive its weak to issue with jut a warning....

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by experienced punter View Post
    I really don't see a White Nationalist as a racist rather he/she is more about protecting their culture With the massive influx of African asylum seekers to Ireland between 2000-2006 with lets be honest fabricated stories of persecution downright lies to get in here heavily pregnant to get automatically getting citizenship this started the beginning of the end to our culture/heritage a complete mockery Ireland lost its identity......
    But Ireland is BROKE now, taking hand-outs from the same fund that those African asylum seekers, countries deeped into. I always thought Irish people and Nigerians had alot more in common then what I was led to believe, Now, the cats out of the bag-I really must contact the head of the IMF-wasting money like that

My Grandmother always said, ''never forget where you came from, you might have to go back there again

Blog Entries

[QUOTE=whiteknight111;173800

Where would she be now without the white man?
    She would not exist as africa's 20th century population boom is based on western food, aid, science, money
    if she did exist she would proparly not have lived this long
    If she lived she would be ekeing out a miserbale existance

White natinalism is not facism although it is "racist" it has three main points

1 all races are not the same
    2 the white race should be preseverd in its homelands
    3 Multi-cultiral and mass immigration of non-whites is generally and overall bad for whites
    and leads to their displacement
    (crime, terror, social welface fraud, social coheshion breakdown, absent black father syndrome etc etc etc)

The facts speak for themselves.[/QUOTE]
    Well, I'll tell you where I WON'T BE, underneath the ground, afraid of the light because I'm allergic to Ultraviolet rays. And I've known this some 20years prior to Al Gore's 'Inconvenient truth'

Remember, RECYCLING IS FOR WIMPS:Bye

Quote Originally Posted by anitasizzle View Post
    It wasn't, I just remembered something she once said, that struck me that her and Hitler would have gotten on quite well, that's all
    That's still no reason to name her, you could just as easy pm him and leave it at that and as I say no one should name any individual person here or anywhere on open forum who they feel meet the OP's assumed needs and I use the word "assume" for a reason as people are adding legs to his vague first post and deciding to name people here is in effect accusing them of being racist as we will be taking a very dim view of anyone naming people on open forum in this context. It will be seen as inciting people to bad behavior and as rules state that is a banning offense.

Quote Originally Posted by experienced punter View Post
    no QPH this is a step too far u as well as your moderator colleagues have left yer one get away with too much time and again she continues to push the boundaries of this website other websites wouldnt have tolerated this. moderators need to be more assertive its weak to issue with jut a warning....
    Pushing the boundaries is not a banning offense, breaking those boundary's would be. As per the rules I have issued a warning in relation to what I see as inciting bad behavior from who she named and if repeated will be banned. I have acted as the rules allow.

Reviews

That's still no reason to name her, you could just as easy pm him and leave it at that and as I say no one should name any individual person here or anywhere on open forum who they feel meet the OP's assumed needs and I use the word "assume" for a reason as people are adding legs to his vague first post and deciding to name people here is in effect accusing them of being racist as we will be taking a very dim view of anyone naming people on open forum in this context. It will be seen as inciting people to bad behavior and as rules state that is a banning offense.
    well why wasn't she banned then? what are u waiting for? these racist smart arsed comments have gone on for too long do something about it or moderators count for nothing..

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast