Thread: Dublin street scene

Default Dublin street scene

Drove all the main areas this evening a number of times, Benburb St, Blackhall Place, etc and on the southside , Fitzwilliam Sq , Burlington Road etc and didn't see one girl out.
    I know it was cold but I would have thought that there would be a few hardy souls out this evening!!! Especially just after Christmas when their money must be low!!!!!!!!!
    Has the Dublin street scene died a death altogether?????
    Last edited by luky_kev; 03-01-10 at 04:50.

Yeah i'd say its gone for good.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by luky_kev View Post
    I know it was cold but I would have thought that there would be a few hardy souls out this evening!!!
    Cold? The coldest weather we've had for over 30 years! Really can't blame girls for not being out in that, not to mention the ice on the ground making it difficult to even stand up!

Street scene isn't dead, go to them places on a Fri/Sat night when the weather is not so extreme and you'll see a few.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by easycum View Post

Street scene isn't dead, go to them places on a Fri/Sat night when the weather is not so extreme and you'll see a few.
    Yeah - Burlington Road and the side of The Mespil hotel is usually a good place to start. Also take a look around the canal near Baggot Street bridge -- however nowadays it can be a case of waiting until the early hours of the morning.

I heard that there is not street girls anymore :P

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by luky_kev View Post
    Drove all the main areas this evening a number of times, Benburb St, Blackhall Place, etc and on the southside , Fitzwilliam Sq , Burlington Road etc and didn't see one girl out.
    I know it was cold but I would have thought that there would be a few hardy souls out this evening!!! Especially just after Christmas when their money must be low!!!!!!!!!
    Has the Dublin street scene died a death altogether?????
    ye its pretty much dead

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by mynameis View Post
    ye its pretty much dead
    but u can still find some on occassions

Reviews

Picked up a lovely leggy Irish girl (hav'nt had an Irish girl in ages), early 20's the other night at the side of the Burlington hotel. Lovely posh south Dublin accent.

Got a lovely covered BJ for 50.