Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: dam hot ts

I think it's strange for a man to wanna cut of his penis? ok if you are born a man and are gay well just shag blokes, why change your appearnce to look like a woman. I just dont get it. I think some of these people are lacking in something and feel the need to be different,. It's strange enough to wanna change your sex but then so many of them are selling themselves too. I think its a mental thing

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by the good guy View Post
    I think it's strange for a man to wanna cut of his penis? ok if you are born a man and are gay well just shag blokes, why change your appearnce to look like a woman. I just dont get it. I think some of these people are lacking in something and feel the need to be different,. It's strange enough to wanna change your sex but then so many of them are selling themselves too. I think its a mental thing
    obviously they are uncomfortable with being a male and feel they need to change

yes but alot of the times you see their sex ads and they are so vulgar, its like they have no respect for themselves. and mabee this is true and i guess its kinda sad but i just dont understand why someone would wanna do such things to themselves and then just sell themselves in such a way. and harry i hope you dont think im being ignorent cause i dont mean to be. This is just my take on the subject.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234