Thread: Hot Towel Shaves

Reviews

Default Hot Towel Shaves

... ahh, you just can't beat 'em. Off into town now for a haircut and a shave - been letting the beard grow this past fortnight and there's one too many wee white bastards on my chin.

Anyway, this place does lots of face creams and a neck and shoulder massage on top of your shave. Nice one. While it's all very metrosexual, the only type of massage I'd be happy to take from a bloke is a sports massage. Plus all this homoing around with creams and oils on my head makes me nervous about sparking up a smoke after. I reckon it's worth the cost (sixty or seventy squid all told) because you've no need to shave for about three or four days afterward.

Share your stories about this man treat

Blog Entries

Default ah

Quote Originally Posted by anonymouse View Post
    ... ahh, you just can't beat 'em. Off into town now for a haircut and a shave - been letting the beard grow this past fortnight and there's one too many wee white bastards on my chin.

Anyway, this place does lots of face creams and a neck and shoulder massage on top of your shave. Nice one. While it's all very metrosexual, the only type of massage I'd be happy to take from a bloke is a sports massage. Plus all this homoing around with creams and oils on my head makes me nervous about sparking up a smoke after. I reckon it's worth the cost (sixty or seventy squid all told) because you've no need to shave for about three or four days afterward.

Share your stories about this man treat
    does he give you a happy ending?
    Westside.

Reviews

Fnar fnar!