Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: Whats the big deal with a womans age?

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    14,556
    Blog Entries
    11

    Question Whats the big deal with a womans age?

    Note the i said woman and not neccessarily an escort.I say this because i have read it on the site here but also have seen it in real life too.

    A guy meets a girl he likes and then has a prob about her age.Take escorts for example.I see every now and then in reviews where a guy has a good enough time but questions the womans age.Who the hell cares?I dont.

    I dont think i have ever met a woman i liked and had a problem with her age.In fact i have never met a woman i liked and even thought about her age unless she looked like she was reinacting her school play.

    I really do think women get a hard time and a very unfair time from some guys because of their age or should i say because of suspiscion of their age.Its something i just dont get and never will get it either.You either like someone or not and age shouldnt come into it bar underage.


    Westside

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    North Korea
    Posts
    16,828
    Reviews
    57

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    Note the i said woman and not neccessarily an escort.I say this because i have read it on the site here but also have seen it in real life too.

    A guy meets a girl he likes and then has a prob about her age.Take escorts for example.I see every now and then in reviews where a guy has a good enough time but questions the womans age.Who the hell cares?I dont.

    I dont think i have ever met a woman i liked and had a problem with her age.In fact i have never met a woman i liked and even thought about her age unless she looked like she was reinacting her school play.

    I really do think women get a hard time and a very unfair time from some guys because of their age or should i say because of suspiscion of their age.Its something i just dont get and never will get it either.You either like someone or not and age shouldnt come into it bar underage.


    Westside
    For the best part westie, I would say it's the ladies themselves that have a problem with their age rather than men having a problem with it.
    I was talking in a group recently and a lady said she had gone to school with my mother, later on in the conversation I happened to mention my mothers age and this lady straight away gave out to me for telling everyone her age, the conversation had moved away from my mother but yet she had it in the back of her mind and because of ladies hangups about their age she made the connection where I don't think a man would!!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    where ever i may roam
    Posts
    4,872
    Reviews
    24

    Default

    the only time i had a problem with a womans age was when i was a young lad drunk in a nite club in drogheda and i got off with this much older woman that was old enough to be my mother but that was typical of young lads with there mate to think that way i certainly have no problem with age if i like the lady age don't matter well as long as she hasen't got her bus pass that is

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    6,282
    Reviews
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    Note the i said woman and not neccessarily an escort.I say this because i have read it on the site here but also have seen it in real life too.

    A guy meets a girl he likes and then has a prob about her age.Take escorts for example.I see every now and then in reviews where a guy has a good enough time but questions the womans age.Who the hell cares?I dont.

    I dont think i have ever met a woman i liked and had a problem with her age.In fact i have never met a woman i liked and even thought about her age unless she looked like she was reinacting her school play.

    I really do think women get a hard time and a very unfair time from some guys because of their age or should i say because of suspiscion of their age.Its something i just dont get and never will get it either.You either like someone or not and age shouldnt come into it bar underage.


    Westside
    I like em 18
    I like em 19
    I like em 20
    I like em 21
    I like em 22
    I like em 23
    I like em 24
    I like em 25
    I like em 26
    I like em 27
    I like em 28
    I like em 29
    I like em 30
    I like em 31
    I like em 32
    I like em 33
    I like em 34
    I like em 35
    I like em 36
    I like em 37
    I like em 38
    I like em 39
    I like em 40
    I like em 41
    I like em 42
    I like em 43
    I like em 44
    I like em 45
    I like em 46
    I like em 47
    I like em 48
    I like em 49
    I like em 50
    I like em 51
    I like em 52
    I like em 53
    I like em 54
    I like em 55
    I like em 56
    I like em 57

    Once a prick - always a prick.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    where ever i may roam
    Posts
    4,872
    Reviews
    24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rover View Post
    I like em 18
    I like em 19
    I like em 20
    I like em 21
    I like em 22
    I like em 23
    I like em 24
    I like em 25
    I like em 26
    I like em 27
    I like em 28
    I like em 29
    I like em 30
    I like em 31
    I like em 32
    I like em 33
    I like em 34
    I like em 35
    I like em 36
    I like em 37
    I like em 38
    I like em 39
    I like em 40
    I like em 41
    I like em 42
    I like em 43
    I like em 44
    I like em 45
    I like em 46
    I like em 47
    I like em 48
    I like em 49
    I like em 50
    I like em 51
    I like em 52
    I like em 53
    I like em 54
    I like em 55
    I like em 56
    I like em 57

    whay about an attractive 60 or 65 year old

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    limerick
    Posts
    3,241
    Reviews
    4

    Default

    I have a big problem with a woman's age had 3 opportunities with women two were early forties the other 55 I think in general woman lose their looks into the forties I know there's exceptions sorry girls
    I'm an oil painting....

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    14,556
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default Your going to extremes

    im talking about a guy that say meets an escort and likes her but somehow manages to let the fact that he thinks she is in her mid thirties instead of mid twenties,bother him.

    Westside.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    where ever i may roam
    Posts
    4,872
    Reviews
    24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    im talking about a guy that say meets an escort and likes her but somehow manages to let the fact that he thinks she is in her mid thirties instead of mid twenties,bother him.

    Westside.
    if the guy likes the escort like you are talking about then why would he let something like this bother him

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    112, Ocean Avenue, Long Island, NY, USA.
    Posts
    1,596
    Blog Entries
    2
    Reviews
    51

    Thumbs up

    from my experience, the younger ones have always given me an average owo...i.e. lips on the tip and a wank simultaneously

    hypothetically speaking if i had to select from a young and a mature, I would select a mature

    Who do I trust? I trust me!


  10. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Cuntflaps
    Posts
    8,253
    Reviews
    10

    Default

    Could it be that women in general dislike people knowing their age in case they look older than they are?

    If you tell an 18-year old girl, "Wow, you look like you're in your twenties," she'll beam happily.
    If you tell a 30-year old woman, "Wow, you look like you're in your forties," you're dead meat.

    Women are mental

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •