Default Well

Quote Originally Posted by ber View Post
    It is being alleged that Brian Linehan has been diagonised with cancer
    Its being suggested it may be pancreiatic cancer,this is a very agressive
    and not easily treated form of cancer,which only usually involves chemo
    and pain managment etc as surgery is not always an option unless caught
    in very early stages.
    Surely will put the importance of Budgets into context
    I think as a politician Lenehan is a useless idiot and full of shit.Whether he is sick wont change this or my opinion of him as a politician.I wonder how he would feel having to wait (which im sure he wont) for weeks for serious therapy as alot of ppl in this country have to do due to the mess his party have made of the place?

Having said all of that ,on a more personal note ,having lost both parents to cancer ,i dont like hearing of anybody contracting cancer of any sort.I suppose like anyone else with cancer ,i hope its as painless and as best ,whatever the result as possible for himself and his family.

Westside.

Reviews

As much as i hate Fianna Fail and all that, on THIS instance, I HAVE to show compassion and hope either he makes a full recovery, or if he does go, it will be a dignified death and that his suffering is made pain free and comfortable.

I think we can safely say we won't be hearing his voice on nob nation anymore.

There's more than enough money going to the health "care" system. It's being taken by all the wrong people and pharmaceutical companies who are getting millions. What money should be put into is changing the entire system, getting rid of all scams and wastage and not being frightened off by stern-looking committees that are full of shit and will say anything to get their way.

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    I think as a politician Lenehan is a useless idiot and full of shit.Whether he is sick wont change this or my opinion of him as a politician.I wonder how he would feel having to wait (which im sure he wont) for weeks for serious therapy as alot of ppl in this country have to do due to the mess his party have made of the place?

Having said all of that ,on a more personal note ,having lost both parents to cancer ,i dont like hearing of anybody contracting cancer of any sort.I suppose like anyone else with cancer ,i hope its as painless and as best ,whatever the result as possible for himself and his family.

Westside.
    TBH the first part of your post is completely unnecessary, the man has a young family and it is terribly sad news. Not a time for politics.

I wish him all the best and I hope he makes a full recovery.

Blog Entries

Default Actually

Quote Originally Posted by Lou Cefer View Post
    TBH the first part of your post is completely unnecessary, the man has a young family and it is terribly sad news. Not a time for politics.

it was because lots of ppl have young families that this man and his party have destroyed.I can think of one straight off the top of my head where the young children have no father this Xmas because the father commited suicide.There was no time for compassion when he made two savage budgets was there?There are many ppl suffering in this country this Xmas because of the FF party and this guys budget.So it was completely neccessary.I dont like these cunts and what they have done to decent hard working ppl of this country.

As someone who knows firsthand what cancer is like and how it affects ppl ,the Lenehan family have all my sympathies and hope his suffering ,whether he survives or not,is minimal.Beyond that i dont give flying fuck about them.

Westside.

Quote Originally Posted by ber View Post
    It is being alleged that Brian Linehan has been diagonised with cancer
    Its being suggested it may be pancreiatic cancer,this is a very agressive
    and not easily treated form of cancer,which only usually involves chemo
    and pain managment etc as surgery is not always an option unless caught
    in very early stages.
    Surely will put the importance of Budgets into context
    If True, Lets hope the Haughey family give him some of the money they stole from his father to pay for any healthcare required.

(Pity it isnt Bertie.............)

Blog Entries

Default By the way

Quote Originally Posted by Lou Cefer View Post

other other thing.Lenehan doesnt have to worry about financial issues or financial support for his family should he die.There are lots of others going through the same thing that do have to worry about financial issues and that applies even if they survive and these issues are getting worse and worse because of FF fatcats.

fact,
    Westside.

Default and another FACT

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    other other thing.Lenehan doesnt have to worry about financial issues or financial support for his family should he die.There are lots of others going through the same thing that do have to worry about financial issues and that applies even if they survive and these issues are getting worse and worse because of FF fatcats.

fact,
    Westside.
    858,565 people gave FF their first preference vote in the last election- Have a go at them CUNTS!!!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Alec Horan View Post
    858,565 people gave FF their first preference vote in the last election- Have a go at them CUNTS!!!
    Sometimes the working class man is his own worst enemy, when he treads on his own foot.
    Once a prick - always a prick.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast