Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Brian Linehan Cancer

Blog Entries

Default Interesting

Quote Originally Posted by Lou Cefer View Post
    I have already pointed out it is not ok to be ignorant, disrespectful and uncompassionate based on the likelyhood of the person or his family reading it.
    Either you are a nice person or you are not.

Besides there is this new thing google they call it and if mr lenihan or his family were using it they to see what people were saying about his health etc they could well find your rude, ignorant comments.
    Not that a person like you would care I would guess.
    i saw on a paper where Lenehans facebook page was mentioned and the paper mentioned that on his facebook page it says something to the effect of "politics aside".Now i dont have control of his facebook page so im assuming its someone close to him which suggests to me that even those close to him are willing to acpet that ppl will still have issue with his politics of late which comes with public life.Now if you take your arse away from the screen and actually look at it for a change ,you will see that i pretty much implied the same thing.

Lou does anal guys,
    Westside.

PS by the way ,i love your new username.

Reviews

On a political note:
    Brian Linehan and Brian Clown between them have fucked up Ireland.
    They have sided with the Bankers and big business and have made the ordinary worker and the social welfare recipient pay for the mistakes of the bankers etc.
    His NAMA brainchild, where the taxpayer overpays the banks for dodgy property will put a enormous tax bill once again of the expense of the ordinary punter.

On a personal note.

I have recently lost a very dear person to me to cancer who was in their 40's and I wouldn't wish my worst enemy with what that person had to go through. My sympathies are with Brian Linehan on that matter.

Back to a political note
    Linehan should step down from his job
    (1) For his own health as Chemo etc knocks the bollox out of you.
    (2) He will be incapable of making rational decisions in his condition, in fact he may make some kamakazi decisions when he knows he is on the way out.

Blog Entries

Default Another thing

what the family have in terms of the lack of privacy during an illness such as this is easily made up by the show of support in the case of a death.Hopefully he will survive as i dont take joy of anyone passing away so young and leaving a wife and children behind.

Princess Diana is a good example of it.She complained that her private life was intruded on at times yet those same ppl that intruded in her life made up for it by the tremeandous show of public support shown at her death.

Im not in the public eye so if i got cancer in the morning my privacy wouldnt be a problem but if i died in the morning ,i wouldnt have anywhere near the support of someone in the public eye.A good few would show up but im not sure how many would bring a tissue as opposed to popcorn ,soda and a chair.As for being missed i reckon the things that would miss me most are furry with four legs.

There is good and bad with everything and you have to take both and being in the public eye like Lenehan is ,is no different.

First there was The Hounds of the Baskerville.

now its The Furries of Westville,
    Westside.

Blog Entries

Default Well said but

(2) He will be incapable of making rational decisions in his condition,

Well i think he was incapable of making rational decisions anyway.I mean NAMA.Every economic expert in the country including those who predicted the property bubble bursting have said NAMA is a bad idea and did Lenehan listen?Nope.Thats not rational.

Westside.

Blog Entries

Default Ya.....

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    what the family have in terms of the lack of privacy during an illness such as this is easily made up by the show of support in the case of a death.
    A fat lot of f@cking good it will be to him then...............

But I guess he'll have all the privacy he wants then...............

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    Princess Diana is a good example of it.She complained that her private life was intruded on at times yet those same ppl that intruded in her life made up for it by the tremeandous show of public support shown at her death.
    As above................
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234