Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Ever Ran Away With Your Money After A Punt?

  1. #1

    Thumbs down Ever Ran Away With Your Money After A Punt?

    Come in, place the money down, do the deed and then once everything is finished, grab the money and run? Has anyone done that?

    Ever had a client do this to any of you escorts? How do you make sure that this doesn't happen to you?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    2,395

    Default

    No, I would much sooner steal from a shop or another professional or someone else. I would never steal from an escort or an old/poor person.

  3. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nicegirlsarenice View Post
    No, I would much sooner steal from a shop or another professional or someone else. I would never steal from an escort or an old/poor person.
    You have a good heart.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    somewhere along bus route 46A
    Posts
    1,555
    Reviews
    4

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    cork the real capital
    Posts
    5,553
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    83

    Default leave

    Quote Originally Posted by BigPrickMick View Post
    Come in, place the money down, do the deed and then once everything is finished, grab the money and run? Has anyone done that?

    Ever had a client do this to any of you escorts? How do you make sure that this doesn't happen to you?
    Well this wont happen as unless the lady knows the gentleman they will almost always leave the room with the money before they begin
    Blatant promotion should be outlawed
    but
    Vincent Browne is a Hero

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    2,395

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BigPrickMick View Post
    You have a good heart.
    Well to be honest, it might also depend on how she was spending it. If I knew for a fact she was funding something really illicit with it with no benefit to her (not including drugs though as I know people have issues to sort out) and I was really in need of some then I might consider it. I would also explain it so she might understand... but I doubt I would anyway.

  7. #7

    Default

    BigPrick how did that thought ever get in your head?!!!

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pinpoint View Post
    BigPrick how did that thought ever get in your head?!!!
    Trying to think of new ways to reduce expenditure in 2010.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    272

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BigPrickMick View Post
    Trying to think of new ways to reduce expenditure in 2010.
    an I thought escorts were tight jeesh

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    6,282
    Reviews
    9

    Default

    EP Ran away with her knickers.
    Once a prick - always a prick.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •