I went for a thai massage earlier today just to chill more than anything.I got a kiss so does that mean i got GFE?I might write a review for the echo.

Anyway,while i was there my back got itchy and i couldnt scrtch because i couldnt feckin well reach it so i asked her could she scratch my back where it was itchy.Then came the Chicken Soup for the Soul.the ole Tiger Balm.What in the name of jaysus is Tiger Balm supposed to do apart from heat the area?The thai ppl think highly of Tiger Balm as if it was a mircle in the making.

If your itchy ,horay,tiger balm.If your sick,tiger balm.If your cold ,sore,hot,sleepy ,doesnt matter tiger balm will sort out your troubles.I think the last lotto winner had tiger balm on his hands.Maybe Padre Pio used tiger balm.

Hows West these days?Havnt you heard?Was in a very bad car smash.Im afraid he is on life support ,literally brain dead.Maybe a bit of Tiger Balm might help him?

Earlier today a big jumbo jet crashed into a fuckin mountain in Peru.Lucky ,all the passengers were wearing tiger balm.

The thais live by it,so should you.

Tiger Balm, Chicken Soup for the Soul,
Westside.