Thread: City or the countryside?

Blog Entries

Question City or the countryside?

Being a typical hardened inner city moron ,i have to ask the obvious.Which is better to live ,the countryside or the city?In fact we could add in the city suburbs too.

I sit here looking out the windows of Westville at the white sheets on the rooftops and i wonder what its like being trapped in the countryside.then again during the nice long summer evenings i wonder what its like being free in the countryside.

Personally i prefer the city myself because i can head to the countryside at anytime and not have the same travelling expenses as i would in the countryside and also the easy access to everything around me.

So what is it for you lot,countryside or city.Anyone living in one that would prefer to be in the other?

a tale of two cities,
    Westside.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    Being a typical hardened inner city moron ,i have to ask the obvious.Which is better to live ,the countryside or the city?In fact we could add in the city suburbs too.

I sit here looking out the windows of Westville at the white sheets on the rooftops and i wonder what its like being trapped in the countryside.then again during the nice long summer evenings i wonder what its like being free in the countryside.

Personally i prefer the city myself because i can head to the countryside at anytime and not have the same travelling expenses as i would in the countryside and also the easy access to everything around me.

So what is it for you lot,countryside or city.Anyone living in one that would prefer to be in the other?

a tale of two cities,
    Westside.
    You can't beat good old Dublin on a bit of high ground, always fancied living on a small farm, but I've got too used to the comforts of city life, except for the traffic, a nightmare. As you say, you can always get away to the countryside anytime and we live in a beautiful country. My heart goes out to all those people who suffered severe flood damage, hope they get sorted soon.
    Once a prick - always a prick.