Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gangbang in Dublin

Default Gangbang in Dublin

Hi,

3 places available for gangbang being organised for either Monday or Tuesday, lady is lined up and raring to go, very openminded and loves being spitroasted etc. 2 hours most prob in a hotel in southside somewhere.

Pls PM me if interested, need definites now otherwise this will not go ahead until after Xmas if at all.

it WILL go ahead!
    xx m xx

Default Gangbang in Dublin

you heard the woman.....

Reviews

Hate to disappoint such a determined lady ........... read PM Nighthawk.
    "I don't want to go to heaven. None of my friends are there."
    Oscar Wilde

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Nighthawk View Post
    Hi,

3 places available for gangbang being organised for either Monday or Tuesday, lady is lined up and raring to go, very openminded and loves being spitroasted etc. 2 hours most prob in a hotel in southside somewhere.

Pls PM me if interested, need definites now otherwise this will not go ahead until after Xmas if at all.

Hi, looks like I am late for the show. I would not have been available until after xmas anyway. I hope that you had a great time. If you are going for a rerun, send me details. Is dp on offer?

How did it go?

7. Default

Never been to one of these.

8. Default hi

let me know about it and have i missed it and if new one in new year let me know.

hmmmm... maybe another one next week, before i jet off and become 'non working' again.

Well, as the organiser and one of the particpants of the event on the 22nd, I have to say that it was most enjoyable and Mia is one gorgeous and enthusiastic lady, who is always eager to please. As it was so close to Xmas and rather short notice, numbers were a little lower so we cut the time down to 1 hour but even at this, Mia was not a clock watcher.

Personally, I am delighted to hear that Mia is considering holding another event before she heads off - Mia, please PM me if you are as I'd love to take part again now that we've established how these events work.

NH

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast