Thread: advice.........

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default advice.........

trying to figure out what to do and mates cant be trusted to give the right advice

I met a bird in a bar when i was out on wednesday we hit it off we had alot in common were talking for ages.

anyways she put her number in my phone. Ive got this mad fancy phone with the mental touch screens that are aawkward as fuck to use

she put her number right after her name.

later on i edited it to put the number where the number should be (god know why i tried to attempt it as i was hammered at the time)

anyways, When I looked at the number this morning there was 11 digits in it!

Im pretty sure I fucked up copying the number. BUT she put her full name in the phone her first name is a strange welsh name.

A mate of mine just suggested to mail her on facebook but I think its a bit of a weird stalker type thing to do! but at the same time I usually dont get this interested in birds

Im looking for some girls advice on this one

Should i message her on facebook or should i just leave her go I dont want to come across as some mental stalker dude but I was actually VERY interested in her
    Last edited by BrianOC; 18-12-09 at 13:43.