Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: advice.........

Default advice.........

trying to figure out what to do and mates cant be trusted to give the right advice

I met a bird in a bar when i was out on wednesday we hit it off we had alot in common were talking for ages.

anyways she put her number in my phone. Ive got this mad fancy phone with the mental touch screens that are aawkward as fuck to use

she put her number right after her name.

later on i edited it to put the number where the number should be (god know why i tried to attempt it as i was hammered at the time)

anyways, When I looked at the number this morning there was 11 digits in it!

Im pretty sure I fucked up copying the number. BUT she put her full name in the phone her first name is a strange welsh name.

A mate of mine just suggested to mail her on facebook but I think its a bit of a weird stalker type thing to do! but at the same time I usually dont get this interested in birds

Im looking for some girls advice on this one

Should i message her on facebook or should i just leave her go I dont want to come across as some mental stalker dude but I was actually VERY interested in her
    Last edited by BrianOC; 18-12-09 at 13:43.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

I know you are looking for advice from the ladies but, in the absense of any, I would just like to comment she gave you her number ffs so she must be interested in you too
    If you don't try to make contact she will probably be pissed off with you so how can using your initiative, having lost her number, be a problem.

Engaging Personality
    Mesmerising Eyes
    Magnificent Ass
    Adorable Lady
    Sexy, Wicked, Enticing, Erotic, Tease

Reviews

Default ya

Quote Originally Posted by Forrest View Post
    I know you are looking for advice from the ladies but, in the absense of any, I would just like to comment she gave you her number ffs so she must be interested in you too
    If you don't try to make contact she will probably be pissed off with you so how can using your initiative, having lost her number, be a problem.
    i agree..try ur best 2 find her she will love ur effort and reward im sure!! but u must ask the Q if u were hammered..did u see her with booze eyes? ie.. 2 stone more.. fuck that!!!
    only 1 way 2 find out.. good luck!

Blog Entries

Go on and send her a message on facebook... If she is not interested she can ignore and let her ignore, but she may well be. You cannot be a weird stalker for sending one facebook message! (I would send her a message rather than friend request her).

Pat x

Quote Originally Posted by click n out View Post
    i agree..try ur best 2 find her she will love ur effort and reward im sure!! but u must ask the Q if u were hammered..did u see her with booze eyes? ie.. 2 stone more.. fuck that!!!
    only 1 way 2 find out.. good luck!
    hahaha I was very VERY drunk 6 budweisers then the best part of a bottle of wine 4 hennessys

and 2 double sex on the beaches (thats basically a cocktail in a pint glass)

I seem to remember asking her if the pint glass made it ok for me to drink a gay drink!

To answer your question judging by her facebook picture shes as hot as I remember her being!

Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
    Go on and send her a message on facebook... If she is not interested she can ignore and let her ignore, but she may well be. You cannot be a weird stalker for sending one facebook message! (I would send her a message rather than friend request her).

Pat x
    Well lads the question has been answered I wouldnt be a weird mental stalker If i messaged her

I will give her a shout tomorrow

Obviously dont want her knowing how keen I am

Default Sorry But...............

Quote Originally Posted by BrianOC View Post
    trying to figure out what to do and mates cant be trusted to give the right advice

I met a bird in a bar when i was out on wednesday we hit it off we had alot in common were talking for ages.

anyways she put her number in my phone. Ive got this mad fancy phone with the mental touch screens that are aawkward as fuck to use

she put her number right after her name.

later on i edited it to put the number where the number should be (god know why i tried to attempt it as i was hammered at the time)

anyways, When I looked at the number this morning there was 11 digits in it!

Im pretty sure I fucked up copying the number. BUT she put her full name in the phone her first name is a strange welsh name.

A mate of mine just suggested to mail her on facebook but I think its a bit of a weird stalker type thing to do! but at the same time I usually dont get this interested in birds

Im looking for some girls advice on this one

Should i message her on facebook or should i just leave her go I dont want to come across as some mental stalker dude but I was actually VERY interested in her
    to be honest - Im kinda steamed and couldnt be bothered reading the whole post. might read it tomorrow and be constructive - til then.......sayonara

Reviews

Hey Brian OC how you fare out man

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by BrianOC View Post
    Well lads the question has been answered I wouldnt be a weird mental stalker If i messaged her

I will give her a shout tomorrow

Obviously dont want her knowing how keen I am
    this could be the girl u have been looking for all your life...

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by experienced punter View Post
    this could be the girl u have been looking for all your life...
    Dont you mean avoiding!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast