Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Deodorant - AfterShave combinations!

Reviews

Thumbs up Deodorant - AfterShave combinations!

I love to smell nice, if i'm in a rush and I forget to put AfterShave on I feel terrible, I love trying new smells but by far the best combination I have come across is Chanel Allure Deodorant and Georgio Armani Attitude. Every and I mean everybody that smells me when i wear this combination comment on how nice I smell, I catch woman leaning in for a sniff, men ask me what I'm wearing, this combination in my book is number one!!
    Just thought I'd share this information with any other like minded gentlemen or ladies and feel free to offer your suggestions.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by feargal View Post
    not into after shave or perfume, only use roll on under arm deodorant. I leave the perfume to the girls
    You don't know what you are missing, smell is a very strong sense as you can see from all the post's here about bad smelling clients, imagine the reaction when they are attracted to the way you smell good!!

Reviews

That's a very classy combination you've chosen there Anon. I'm sure alot of punters will be glad of the tip. It makes a good change to the Old Spice and Brut combination that's readily available down the Pat cave (QPH gave it to us last Christmas)
    Help Keyla in her fight with cancer. Every little helps.
    It could happen to any of us.
    https://gofund.me/8e340537

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by thehighwayman View Post
    That's a very classy combination you've chosen there Anon. I'm sure alot of punters will be glad of the tip. It makes a good change to the Old Spice and Brut combination that's readily available down the Pat cave (QPH gave it to us last Christmas)
    Thanks I don't do LYNX or Brut

Reviews

i agree with anon 361 i also love to smell nice for the ladies and myself of course that allure you mentioned is one off the best for sure at the moment i use issey miyake thats another nice after shave so guys theres two that maybe santa claws could bring you i have two other favorites that ladies just love but i am not going to tell you what the other two are

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Harry View Post
    i agree with anon 361 i also love to smell nice for the ladies and myself of course that allure you mentioned is one off the best for sure at the moment i use issey miyake thats another nice after shave so guys theres two that maybe santa claws could bring you i have two other favorites that ladies just love but i am not going to tell you what the other two are
    Have you tried Paco Rabanne 1 Million aftershave, personally i don't like it, I find it way too sweet but when I wore it the few ladies I asked seemed to think it smelled nice, it's supposed to be one of those smells that men don't like but it is attractive to ladies sense of smell but i won't wear somethiong i'm not comfortable with so i stopped using it..

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    Have you tried Paco Rabanne 1 Million aftershave, personally i don't like it, I find it way too sweet but when I wore it the few ladies I asked seemed to think it smelled nice, it's supposed to be one of those smells that men don't like but it is attractive to ladies sense of smell but i won't wear somethiong i'm not comfortable with so i stopped using it..
    i am the same if i don't like it i wont wear it i use to wear that joop now the smell of it makes me want to throw up my ex girl use to love the joop maybe that why i hate it now i have two favorites that i try to keep to myself i always use to tell the guys in work what i am wearing the next thing is everybody in work is wearing the same and the girls are getting a laugh out of it then thanks for your tip you can be sure i will try allure deodrant with the attitude armani tomorrow

Blog Entries

Default You've opened up a new world Anon........

I thought these were the only ones available on the Irish market...........

"It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by luther View Post

Or that

(Currently posting using ID "Sensual Delights")

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by luther View Post

you mean they still make old spice in that white bottle your joking

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast