Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 30

Thread: Question

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    14,555
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default Question

    Name a song that was made in two parts.

    I give you a hint ,i just watched it on metube.

    Westside.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,362

    Default

    Ebony and Ivory by Micheal Jackson and Paul McCartney?

    I remember it said they never met for the making of the video so that was made in two parts.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    14,555
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default Nope

    Quote Originally Posted by Quarterpoundher View Post
    Ebony and Ivory by Micheal Jackson and Paul McCartney?

    I remember it said they never met for the making of the video so that was made in two parts.
    i mean if you want to look at the video of this song you will have a part one and two.

    Westside.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Under Patricia.........
    Posts
    8,423
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Elvis.......

    And Celine.........

    Or Lisa Marie........
    Advertising space available for hire, and reviews for sale, just call me....xxx

    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    14,555
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default Not the one im on about

    Quote Originally Posted by luther View Post
    And Celine.........

    Or Lisa Marie........
    sincerely,
    Westside.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Under Patricia.........
    Posts
    8,423
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Hang on.....

    What are you really on about???

    Are you talking about a song that was recorded in 2 parts, or a song that was uploaded to youtube in 2 parts???
    Advertising space available for hire, and reviews for sale, just call me....xxx

    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    14,555
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default Not sure

    Quote Originally Posted by luther View Post
    What are you really on about???

    Are you talking about a song that was recorded in 2 parts, or a song that was uploaded to youtube in 2 parts???
    if you were to watch it or listen to it then its in two seperate parts.Same song but two seperate parts (strictly speaking it could be two seperate songs but its the same song).

    Surprised noone has mentioned it,
    Westside.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    6,282
    Reviews
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    Name a song that was made in two parts.

    I give you a hint ,i just watched it on metube.

    Westside.
    Lou Reed, Street Hassle part 1. / Street Hassle part 2. or 2005 Pride of Arizona.
    Once a prick - always a prick.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    14,555
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default Not the one im on about though,

    Quote Originally Posted by rover View Post
    Lou Reed, Street Hassle part 1. / Street Hassle part 2. or 2005 Pride of Arizona.
    never heard of that one.

    Its like the Film The Queens Arse.It comes in two halves and you have to get to the end of it to see the hole of it.

    Regards,
    West.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    6,282
    Reviews
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    never heard of that one.

    Its like the Film The Queens Arse.It comes in two halves and you have to get to the end of it to see the hole of it.

    Regards,
    West.
    Neither had I, till I looked on metube, what were you saying about the queens hole?
    Once a prick - always a prick.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •