Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Help please..

Quote Originally Posted by Forrest View Post
    In my case, it's usually because I recognise a particular lady whose images are being used, google her name to confirm and voila!!!
    you must have good photographic memory, although you are a guy & guys do well at remembering where they seen 'THAT ASS' before xx

A TOUCH CAN LAST A MOMENT, BUT A MEMORY LASTS A LIFETIME

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by EnglishTaylor View Post
    you must have good photographic memory, although you are a guy & guys do well at remembering where they seen 'THAT ASS' before xx
    I don't recognise them all but you are right, guys do remember certain attributes of a lady.
    I would certainly remember your ass.

Engaging Personality
    Mesmerising Eyes
    Magnificent Ass
    Adorable Lady
    Sexy, Wicked, Enticing, Erotic, Tease

Blog Entries

Default Yep Sweetie

Thankyou every1 for your help, i found a site called tinyeye.com ehich can google images, although it was pointed out to me that if the file extension is editing slightly it wont come back with results as it searches a picture how it is edited aswell. I do agree with anita that you guys must be able to do it as how do you find out if some girl has robbed pictures off someone else from the internet????? xxx Oh no1 has robbed mine, well as far as i know, im just looking into something xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    you wouldnt know what ppl would do with pics these days.they might even make a false passport or id with your photo or even a driving licence.Never had this prob myself so that must be telling me something.

By the way, check out my driving licence pic.

Havnt changed a bit all these years.A cute little puddypie i am.

Q - What am i on about here?
    A - Have no idea.

Westside.

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    you wouldnt know what ppl would do with pics these days.they might even make a false passport or id with your photo or even a driving licence.Never had this prob myself so that must be telling me something.

By the way, check out my driving licence pic.

Havnt changed a bit all these years.A cute little puddypie i am.

Q - What am i on about here?
    A - Have no idea.

Westside.
    hahaha you funny guy. As for remembering my ass, i may walk into someones house 1 day to find a whole room wallpapered with my cheeks. Now thats a scary thought!!! Think i need to go back to bed... xx

A TOUCH CAN LAST A MOMENT, BUT A MEMORY LASTS A LIFETIME

Blog Entries

Default Someones house?????????

hahaha you funny guy. As for remembering my ass, i may walk into someones house 1 day to find a whole room wallpapered with my cheeks. Now thats a scary thought!!! Think i need to go back to bed... xx
    What about election posters.I will run for the next elections as an independent (agencies can buy me).I will be looking for someones arse to go on the posters.

Like this.

Do you give an

about the corrupt politicians?

VOTE WEST NO 1

ps (he already knows he is no one but just vote anyway)

Vote West
    Westside.

it would make great wallpaper!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12