Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18

Thread: Word Meanings

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    limerick
    Posts
    3,241
    Reviews
    4

    Default Word Meanings

    blow job one of the best parts of sex ever this is when the woman puts her lips on the mans dick & sucks hard & deep, this is for the mans enjoyment & for the women to give out generously, then after performing this she can either swallow the cum or spit it out swallowing is one of the sexiest things a woman can do

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    6,282
    Reviews
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by experienced punter View Post
    blow job one of the best parts of sex ever this is when the woman puts her lips on the mans dick & sucks hard & deep, this is for the mans enjoyment & for the women to give out generously, then after performing this she can either swallow the cum or spit it out swallowing is one of the sexiest things a woman can do
    EP getting his blowjob.

    Once a prick - always a prick.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    limerick
    Posts
    3,241
    Reviews
    4

    Default

    blowing the harmonica
    giving a blow job along the side of the penis using the same motion that a harmonica is played

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    limerick
    Posts
    3,241
    Reviews
    4

    Default

    blowing up the death star
    this is used when the guy shoots his load so far it goes up the girls nose

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    6,282
    Reviews
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by experienced punter View Post
    blowing the harmonica
    giving a blow job along the side of the penis using the same motion that a harmonica is played
    A bit like this?

    Once a prick - always a prick.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    limerick
    Posts
    3,241
    Reviews
    4

    Default

    Satan

    the best friend Christian religion has ever had & who has kept them in business for two thousand years

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    limerick
    Posts
    3,241
    Reviews
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rover View Post
    A bit like this?

    hes dick is full of warts.........

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    6,282
    Reviews
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by experienced punter View Post
    Satan

    the best friend Christian religion has ever had & who has kept them in business for two thousand years
    I love Satan.

    Once a prick - always a prick.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Cuntflaps
    Posts
    8,253
    Reviews
    10

    Default


  10. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    limerick
    Posts
    3,241
    Reviews
    4

    Default

    shiss

    form of defecation that resembles urine as much as faeces, liquid poo

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •