I see the winner of the x factor Joe (can't remember his surname) is all over the place on tv, radio and internet. I didn't watch any of the series and not even the final. But it's hard to escape it when it's mentioned everywhere. I saw a headline on a newspaper that he's getting a 5 million pound deal. That's crazy money for someone new to all this. I don't know how good he is as I didn't hear much of him. I heard this song alright YouTube - The X Factor 2009 - Joe sings his winning single! - Live Final (itv.com/xfactor) There doesn't seem to be anything different to that than what's out there already. It's hardly something that will stick in the head. It's very forgettable. Maybe he'll be a big hit with the teenagers and the Daniel O'Donnel fans. Something tells me he won't see out his 5 million contract. He'll have a few number ones and that's it. Ballads don't work anymore. It's only the likes of Michael Buble and Westlife that can get away with that type of music.There was a young fellow a few years ago that won it and you don't hear of him now. I can't remember his name either. And where did wee Eoghan go