Thread: Joe who?

Reviews

Default Joe who?

I see the winner of the x factor Joe (can't remember his surname) is all over the place on tv, radio and internet. I didn't watch any of the series and not even the final. But it's hard to escape it when it's mentioned everywhere. I saw a headline on a newspaper that he's getting a 5 million pound deal. That's crazy money for someone new to all this. I don't know how good he is as I didn't hear much of him. I heard this song alright YouTube - The X Factor 2009 - Joe sings his winning single! - Live Final (itv.com/xfactor) There doesn't seem to be anything different to that than what's out there already. It's hardly something that will stick in the head. It's very forgettable. Maybe he'll be a big hit with the teenagers and the Daniel O'Donnel fans. Something tells me he won't see out his 5 million contract. He'll have a few number ones and that's it. Ballads don't work anymore. It's only the likes of Michael Buble and Westlife that can get away with that type of music.There was a young fellow a few years ago that won it and you don't hear of him now. I can't remember his name either. And where did wee Eoghan go
    Help Keyla in her fight with cancer. Every little helps.
    It could happen to any of us.
    https://gofund.me/8e340537

Reviews

bet u watched it all!......

Reviews

No I didn't I've seen enough of those types of shows over the years. I rather Britains Got Talent and watch that when it's on.
    Help Keyla in her fight with cancer. Every little helps.
    It could happen to any of us.
    https://gofund.me/8e340537

Quote Originally Posted by thehighwayman View Post
    No I didn't I've seen enough of those types of shows over the years. I rather Britains Got Talent and watch that when it's on.
    Me as well, I used to be a big American Idol fan but got a bit tired of it.

It's really only now that X-Factor and shows like it have become so popular with the mainstream as your average Joe (no pun intended ) is realising how good it can be. Would they have front page headlines of X-Factor or Pop Idol years ago? No way!!!!!

I think next year might be time for me to start watching them fully again, or maybe I'm done with them for good. I've never been a fan of the talent shows though.

Blog Entries

Default Another contender..............

Quote Originally Posted by nicegirlsarenice View Post
    Me as well, I used to be a big American Idol fan but got a bit tired of it.

It's really only now that X-Factor and shows like it have become so popular with the mainstream as your average Joe (no pun intended ) is realising how good it can be. Would they have front page headlines of X-Factor or Pop Idol years ago? No way!!!!!

I think next year might be time for me to start watching them fully again, or maybe I'm done with them for good. I've never been a fan of the talent shows though.
    Click here for the truth......... ...............
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L