Thread: F.A.0 Benitez

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Reviews

Default F.A.0 Benitez

After 2-1 LOSS to Arsenal today please do the honorable thing & GO please don't look for aHUGE compensation deal go with your dignity intact.....

Reviews

I'm a united fan and joking aside think they should give more time... besides who would they replace him with?
    over & out

Quote Originally Posted by MR JOLLY View Post
    I'm a united fan and joking aside think they should give more time... besides who would they replace him with?
    There is only 1 man who could get the job- Jose Mourinho ! Until then - stick with Rafa (2 Spanish Titles/ Champions League/UEFA Cup)

Quote Originally Posted by Alec Horan View Post
    There is only 1 man who could get the job- Jose Mourinho ! Until then - stick with Rafa (2 Spanish Titles/ Champions League/UEFA Cup)

As a fan of internationale , i would prefer if you would leave our manager out of this ,afterall hes with a lot bigger club now

fore

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by scratch cup View Post
    As a fan of internationale , i would prefer if you would leave our manager out of this ,afterall hes with a lot bigger club now

fore
    u have to admit though hes an awful tosser in his behavior stay where you are 'the Special One'

Reviews

Default the liverpool way

Quote Originally Posted by Alec Horan View Post
    you see alec thats the problem with scouse fans,the uefa cup
    if the scousers go on to win the uefa cup,they will try to convince themselves that they had a good season,bullshit.the ueafa cup is no good for a so called big team.i can see the scousers now tryin to convince fernando torres they done well this year with their uefa cup run.its denial my good man.out of the leauge and out of the champions leauge before xmas.terrible season.fernando sud jump ship before its to late
    mam mammy mam mam mam mammy

Quote Originally Posted by experienced punter View Post
    After 2-1 LOSS to Arsenal today please do the honorable thing & GO please don't look for aHUGE compensation deal go with your dignity intact.....
    A bit late for that now.

Reviews

I hope he stays. That way Liverpool will never be a threat for the title
    Help Keyla in her fight with cancer. Every little helps.
    It could happen to any of us.
    https://gofund.me/8e340537

Quote Originally Posted by thehighwayman View Post
    I hope he stays. That way Liverpool will never be a threat for the title

As some one with only a passing interest in english football steming from my up bringing , i thought ian st john comments and manner after liverpools defeat today were unbelivable . He seems to believe that just because they are liverpool they have a devine right to the premiership .

fore