Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Liverpool 1 - 2 Arsenal

Reviews

Talking Liverpool 1 - 2 Arsenal

What now for Liverpool they've lost yet again. But great for us gooners back in the title race. Win the game in hand and level with Utd. It's a game Liverpool didn't deserve to lose as they outplayed Arsenal in the first half.
    Help Keyla in her fight with cancer. Every little helps.
    It could happen to any of us.
    https://gofund.me/8e340537

awwww Highway, You know I wish to disscus with You Arsenal tactics in Your bed and Me wearing this Cute outfit told You about while ago. I can watch game and you can watch my panties going down...
    mwah
    N

Reviews

Sounds good Theres another game on Wednesday

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by thehighwayman View Post
    What now for Liverpool they've lost yet again. But great for us gooners back in the title race. Win the game in hand and level with Utd. It's a game Liverpool didn't deserve to lose as they outplayed Arsenal in the first half.
    Liverpool are now down in 7th place just ahead of Birmingham on goal difference 13 points off the top of the table are out of the Champions League and may well end the season empty handed again.
    I think Benitez days at the club are numbered.(At least until they beat Man Utd again.)
    Last edited by westcorklad; 14-12-09 at 00:46.
    The Truth is out there.

Reviews

Default villa fan

i was praying that liverpool were goin to win not just because im a villa fan.
    i think benitez has made some bad choices when it comes to players and tactics over the years
    after my own club i will always cheer for the pool
    i dont think benitez should go though,the owners need to fuck off and let him get on with it,liverpool needs qwners who appreciate the legacy and history at liverpool and being yanks they dont,money is the name of the game not football..
    i know not all the signings were his idea <76 or so of them>?
    robbie keane a prime example
    come on the villans
    its better to burn out than to fade away

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by westcorklad View Post
    Liverpool are now down in 7th place just ahead of Birmingham on goal difference 13 points off the top of the table are out of the Champions League and may well end the season empty handed again.
    I think Benitez days at the club are numbered.(At least until they beat Man Utd again.)
    You think you've got it bad, my lot are down in the relegation zone.....now that's where life really gets interesting.......will they drop or can the lads keep it up?

Reviews

Thumbs up

i told all of you before the season started that liverscum wont quailify for the champions leauge this year.

ha ha
    mam mammy mam mam mam mammy

Reviews

It's too early to say yet that they won't qualify for the champions league. Their lucky Man City had alot of draws. If they win all those games then Liverpool would be in trouble. Although I think Aston Villa are a bigger threat for the top 4 than City or Spurs. They've now beaten Liverpool, Chelsea and Utd. And will give Arsenal a good game just after Christmas.

Blog Entries

Unfortunately, I did not have the channel to watch it yesterday. In fact I had not had the chance to watch much of arsenal recently....
    BUT GO GUNNERS GO!!!!!!
    ..... And if Abu Diaby wants to land a goal in my bed he is very welcome.....
    Dublin tbc , Belfast tbc, Cork tbc

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Kat View Post
    Unfortunately, I did not have the channel to watch it yesterday. In fact I had not had the chance to watch much of arsenal recently....
    BUT GO GUNNERS GO!!!!!!
    ..... And if Abu Diaby wants to land a goal in my bed he is very welcome.....
    No Kat
    The Greatest team that ever graced the planet is:-

Once a prick - always a prick.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast