Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: Captain Jack on the box.

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    6,282
    Reviews
    9

    Default Captain Jack on the box.

    Just thought I let yees all know, Captain Jack Sparrow is on RTE 1 at the moment, the movie might be as exciting as this forum is at the moment, c'mon can anybody liven up the place.
    Once a prick - always a prick.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Daon Phoblacht Chorcaí
    Posts
    1,291
    Blog Entries
    6
    Reviews
    26

    Talking

    Quote Originally Posted by rover View Post
    Just thought I let yees all know, Captain Jack Sparrow is on RTE 1 at the moment, the movie might be as exciting as this forum is at the moment, c'mon can anybody liven up the place.
    I have to say Rover the movie is way more exciting...lol..

    "Courtesy costs nothing, yet buys things that are priceless." - Respect for all Escorts at all times!...

    Captain Jack Sparrow - I make water wet

    Thank you Ladies for the good times x..

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    6,282
    Reviews
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jacksparrow2009 View Post
    I have to say Rover the movie is way more exciting...lol..

    I agree Jack, Keira Knightley is a right cracker.
    Once a prick - always a prick.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    6,282
    Reviews
    9

    Default

    See ya later, going in to watch Captain Jack and get pissed if I can.
    Once a prick - always a prick.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Under Patricia.........
    Posts
    8,423
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Take it easy Rover.........

    Quote Originally Posted by rover View Post
    See ya later, going in to watch Captain Jack and get pissed if I can.
    Remember what happened last Saturday night, you ended up talking to God on the big white telephone.........

    Advertising space available for hire, and reviews for sale, just call me....xxx

    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    6,282
    Reviews
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by luther View Post
    Remember what happened last Saturday night, you ended up talking to God on the big white telephone.........

    I'm back now, just watched a thrilling climax to the Higgins/O'Sullivan semi final, it was 8-7 to Higgins, but he was beginning to lose it and the Rocket showed great character, instead of the usual immaturity and made it 8-8,but in the final frame Higgins pulled of some brilliant pots whilst losing the run of his positional play and wrapped it up. Nail biting stuff.
    Once a prick - always a prick.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Under Patricia.........
    Posts
    8,423
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Ah yes........

    Quote Originally Posted by rover View Post
    I'm back now, just watched a thrilling climax to the Higgins/O'Sullivan semi final, it was 8-7 to Higgins, but he was beginning to lose it and the Rocket showed great character, instead of the usual immaturity and made it 8-8,but in the final frame Higgins pulled of some brilliant pots whilst losing the run of his positional play and wrapped it up. Nail biting stuff.
    Rover is quite the snooker fan..............

    Advertising space available for hire, and reviews for sale, just call me....xxx

    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,362

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rover View Post
    I'm back now, just watched a thrilling climax to the Higgins/O'Sullivan semi final, it was 8-7 to Higgins, but he was beginning to lose it and the Rocket showed great character, instead of the usual immaturity and made it 8-8,but in the final frame Higgins pulled of some brilliant pots whilst losing the run of his positional play and wrapped it up. Nail biting stuff.
    Remember Rover! No touching balls and try and avoid peeing on the table legs.

    They are not lamp posts

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    6,282
    Reviews
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Quarterpoundher View Post
    Remember Rover! No touching balls and try and avoid peeing on the table legs.

    They are not lamp posts
    As usual, you're right on cue.
    Once a prick - always a prick.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,362

    Default

    What do you think Rover? screw back and end up behind the pink?


Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •