Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: A drinking question

Blog Entries

Question A drinking question

Im one of the worst in the world.I mean i can eat all day long but drink?I know women that can outdrink me. 5-6 is plenty for me adn strangely enough i rarely get hangovers.

Two points.

Now this is on a night out.Put my at a wedding and its different.I can drink all day.Even when everyone else gets drunk i still ok for more.This is only with spirits which brings me to my next point.

I could barely drink 5 pints of lagers and then im done.anymore i feel full and start getting pissed.Give me spirits and its different.I can knock spirits back no probs.

EG i couldnt drink ten pints throughout a day at a wedding but i could knock back 15-20 vodkas and coke no probs.

Why?
    Westside.

Reviews

Depends on how fast you're drinking. At a wedding you're drinking more slowly, whareas if you go out on the piss you're drinking much faster. I guess the aul liver can only break down the alcohol at a certain rate.

Anyway - guaranteed hangover cure. Water. Drink a pint of it between every two/three pints and then knock a pint of it back just before you go to bed. You're still get pissed and do a lot of pissing, but you'll be headache free in the morning

Blog Entries

Default Heres an example

I could go out with the brother and i would have to watch it or id be carried home.He could drink way more pints.

But,i had a family wedding last year and i was drinking all day with the brother.He ended up falling all over the place at the end of the night.I was fine.This was probably after 20+ vodkas and coke.

Westside.

Blog Entries

Default The thing is

Quote Originally Posted by anonymouse View Post
    Depends on how fast you're drinking. At a wedding you're drinking more slowly, whareas if you go out on the piss you're drinking much faster. I guess the aul liver can only break down the alcohol at a certain rate.

Anyway - guaranteed hangover cure. Water. Drink a pint of it between every two/three pints and then knock a pint of it back just before you go to bed. You're still get pissed and do a lot of pissing, but you'll be headache free in the morning
    i could drink the spirits fast on a night out and keep up with good drinkers but pints.Forget it.

Westside.

Reviews

I love drinking pints of Bud and alternating them with Zambucca (spell?) shots. Luvely.
    Once a prick - always a prick.

Blog Entries

Default I couldnt do that

Quote Originally Posted by rover View Post
    I love drinking pints of Bud and alternating them with Zambucca (spell?) shots. Luvely.
    if i drink pints at all i have to watch it.Now when i drink my pint of choice is Bulmers cider which is heavy enough.

Put five bulmers in front of me and i get the night out of them.

Put 10 vodkas in front of me and i have to go to the bank machine.

Strange,
    Westside.

Blog Entries

Default Jesus

you should have seen that baby beached whale that chatted me up before.Now she could knock the drinks back.

Reason for Mortgage Applicaton :- To pay for wifes drink.

I was afraid to ask her what she was drinking.

which keg would you like????
    Westside.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    if i drink pints at all i have to watch it.Now when i drink my pint of choice is Bulmers cider which is heavy enough.

Put five bulmers in front of me and i get the night out of them.

Put 10 vodkas in front of me and i have to go to the bank machine.

Strange,
    Westside.
    Stick to the Bulmers so. (You might fall over the banklink machine) hic.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    you should have seen that baby beached whale that chatted me up before.Now she could knock the drinks back.

Reason for Mortgage Applicaton :- To pay for wifes drink.

I was afraid to ask her what she was drinking.

which keg would you like????
    Westside.
    It's different in our household, my wife thinks that anybody who drinks more than two, has a problem. Needless to say anymore.

Reviews

my problem is more than 5 pints, himself downstairs retires for the night
    But it takes 6 pints before I'm ready to use the MJ charm on any lady within the vicinity
    over & out

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast