Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: A drinking question

Reviews

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    Im one of the worst in the world.I mean i can eat all day long but drink?I know women that can outdrink me. 5-6 is plenty for me adn strangely enough i rarely get hangovers.

Two points.

Now this is on a night out.Put my at a wedding and its different.I can drink all day.Even when everyone else gets drunk i still ok for more.This is only with spirits which brings me to my next point.

I could barely drink 5 pints of lagers and then im done.anymore i feel full and start getting pissed.Give me spirits and its different.I can knock spirits back no probs.

EG i couldnt drink ten pints throughout a day at a wedding but i could knock back 15-20 vodkas and coke no probs.

Why?
    Westside.
    christ westie you just described me perfectly 6 pints no more give me bottle of Jack or Southy anyday

in fact just got my bottle of Southy for crimbo today hehehe can't wait to crack it open

Reviews

same here 5 pints my limit & the oul' mickey is unresponsive she'd only laugh at me, I'd say drinking is all about pacing yourself & as Rover says drink water in between pints or when u get home, If I drink any more than 5 pints I'll start asking the girls for their panties could drink Southern Comfort all night gave it up.....

Reviews

Everyone can take different levels of alcohol. It's about pacing yourself too. If you drink fast you will get very drunk. You can drink alot more if you take it slowly.
    Help Keyla in her fight with cancer. Every little helps.
    It could happen to any of us.
    https://gofund.me/8e340537

Blog Entries

Default But thats the weird bit with me

Quote Originally Posted by thehighwayman View Post
    Everyone can take different levels of alcohol. It's about pacing yourself too. If you drink fast you will get very drunk. You can drink alot more if you take it slowly.
    take these two examples,

(1) i am in a pub and their are five pints in front of me.I will still be looking at one or two of them by the time to leave.I would be well pissed.

(2) i am in a pub and there is five vodkas and coke in front of me.They will be gone in a half hour no probs and more on the way.I would be on the way but no where near drunk.

I cant keep up with a good drinker on pints but could hang with heavy drinkers no probs with spirits.Mind you i dont drink much at all and even at that my tolerance with pints would drop but my tolerance with spirits wouldnt change at all.

Weird,
    Westside.

Blog Entries

Default Get help EX P

Quote Originally Posted by experienced punter View Post
    sIf I drink any more than 5 pints I'll start asking the girls for their panties

you drink way too much.

Westside.

6. Default spirts are better

vodka man myself, don't mind a socialable pint or two with the lads watching the football, but when i comes to a session, the way i last is on the vodka, neat, so used to it now can't bear to have a mixer. Only problem is vodka gives some wicked blackouts and poor liver finds it tough. Trying to wean myself off it a little now for the new year

Reviews

maybe its all the food you eat at a wedding.....soakage

Blog Entries

Default Well

Quote Originally Posted by bhoywonder View Post
    maybe its all the food you eat at a wedding.....soakage
    take this particular wedding.I didnt eat much that day at all as i was busy getting stuff done beforehand.I had a lot of vodkas and coke drank by the time dinner came along.I ate alot then.The head guy watching the serving came over and said "where the hell is all that gone?" and it was only then i realised that i had eaten everything by the time the rest got barely started so he got me another dinner.That was the only time i ate alot that day.The rest was drinking.Weddings aside even if i go out i can drink spirits no probs but not pints.

My brother who could drink me into oblivion with pints fell out of the cab at the end of it all.I wasnt too bad,by no means langers drunk.My brother was pissed.He can knock back 10-12 pints on a night compared to my 5 or 6 yet when we drink spirits he would end up in hospital trying to keep up with me.

Westside.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    take this particular wedding.I didnt eat much that day at all as i was busy getting stuff done beforehand.I had a lot of vodkas and coke drank by the time dinner came along.I ate alot then.The head guy watching the serving came over and said "where the hell is all that gone?" and it was only then i realised that i had eaten everything by the time the rest got barely started so he got me another dinner.That was the only time i ate alot that day.The rest was drinking.Weddings aside even if i go out i can drink spirits no probs but not pints.

My brother who could drink me into oblivion with pints fell out of the cab at the end of it all.I wasnt too bad,by no means langers drunk.My brother was pissed.He can knock back 10-12 pints on a night compared to my 5 or 6 yet when we drink spirits he would end up in hospital trying to keep up with me.

Westside.
    I'm doing on the cheap tonight, went down to the offey? and bought a dozen Labatt Ice only a euro a bottle, have to them finished before the better half gets home, or I'll have to drink out of a glass. Still, I'm happy, it doesn't take much to please me.
    Once a prick - always a prick.

Blog Entries

Default Ah good old Labatt.......but getting hard to come by lately.........

Quote Originally Posted by rover View Post
    I'm doing on the cheap tonight, went down to the offey? and bought a dozen Labatt Ice only a euro a bottle, have to them finished before the better half gets home, or I'll have to drink out of a glass. Still, I'm happy, it doesn't take much to please me.
    Of course famous for starting off Pamela Andersons career...........

Pamela was discovered at a British Columbia Lions football game in the summer of 1989. Dressed in a Labatt's Beer T-shirt, her image was transmitted on the stadium's wide screen. The fans cheered the beautiful girl, and she was brought down to the 50-yard line and introduced to the appreciative crowd. One of her friends was a representitive for Labatt's beer breweries. As a result, she was signed to a commercial contract with Labatt's and became the company's "Blue Zone" girl. As the "Blue Girl", Pamela's posters were plastered all over walls in bars and resturants Canada-wide. The campaign was so popular that other commercials and advertising assignments for Pamela soon followed.

A gentleman by the name of Ken Honey, a freelance photographer based out of Vancouver took a few pictures of Pamela and after convincing Pamela, he sent them in to Playboy on Pamela's behalf. Playboy liked what they saw and in October of 1989, Pamela moved to Los Angeles, California to do a cover for the October (1989) issue.

With the success and recognition she garnered from posing naked, Pamela soon moved to Los Angeles where she spent two seasons in the top-ten ABC Television hit series Home Improvement as Lisa, the Tool Time Girl. It was on Home Improvement that she captured the attention and affection of viewing audiences nationwide.

"It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast