Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Your first legal drink

Reviews

Default Your first legal drink

Smithwicks yes I well remember going to the pub first & legally served a drink haven't drank it for years now though, what was the first drink u were legally able to enjoy?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by experienced punter View Post
    Smithwicks yes I well remember going to the pub first & legally served a drink haven't drank it for years now though, what was the first drink u were legally able to enjoy?
    I forget, it might have Watneys Red Barrel or Starlight, the first illegal one I had, is when I used to drain all the empty bottles in the shed into a glass, after about 25, I'd nearly have a quarterof a pint, then I'd have a wank.
    Once a prick - always a prick.

Reviews

Harp... absolute piss

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	harp.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	38.1 KB 
ID:	15082
    over & out

I took the wimpy route, and started with dry cider before moving on to vodka and Guinness. Ah, those teenage days of waking up in ditches without a clue as to how you got there... I miss 'em.

Reviews

my first legal drink was cider and i have never forgotten that taste i was as sick as a pig and the hangover was that bad that i thought i was going to die when i looked in the mirror the next morning my eyes were hanging out like dogs testicles not a pretty sight i must say got a bad doing from wine also when i was younger so for me now i only drink heineken and german beers becks and spaten you can't go wrong with happy xmas folks

Reviews

I went top shelf for my first legal drink. I can't remember in what order I took them. It was a long time ago and they blew my brain cells to smithereens that night

I started off with wild turkey, Hennessy,satrushe (I'm not sure how you spell it), tequila, sambouca, tri colour (made with creme de menthe, brandy and Baileys) What an 18th that was

I wasn't really a pint person in those days. I just went out and drank the strongest shorts. But nights I wouldn't be drinking those I drank alcopops like mugshot and hooch.
    Help Keyla in her fight with cancer. Every little helps.
    It could happen to any of us.
    https://gofund.me/8e340537

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by thehighwayman View Post
    I went top shelf for my first legal drink. I can't remember in what order I took them. It was a long time ago and they blew my brain cells to smithereens that night

I started off with wild turkey, Hennessy,satrushe (I'm not sure how you spell it), tequila, sambouca, tri colour (made with creme de menthe, brandy and Baileys) What an 18th that was

I wasn't really a pint person in those days. I just went out and drank the strongest shorts. But nights I wouldn't be drinking those I drank alcopops like mugshot and hooch.
    that brings back som bad memories for me i also drank that hennessy made me sick when i was about 16 me and my mates use to steal the alter wine from the church and go on the hop from school and drink a bottle between three of us we would be as pissed as a fart and sick after wards to this day i would never touch spirits or alter wine beer for me only

Blog Entries

Default My first legal drink

or was it my first legal lots of drink.Sweet jesus i cant even remember the hotel.I do remember the place.Owenahincha in West Cork.

Myself and two other guys went camping down there and we set up tent and headed off down to the hotel at an early enough time.The first sign of something strange was the place was jambed packed with older women with more and more flowing through the door.Then i saw them.The posters.Sonny Knowles.Great ,never mind the fact that he meant nothing to me then (means even less now).I remember ordering three pints of Carlsberg and drinking mine and then another round and then the next round.

To round the night off,we ended up like golf balls on the titanic.I ended up appluading Sonny Knowles who was having a piss beside me later and also pissed on the frineds leg.Our tent fell down somehow during the night and when we crawled out of the tent next morning ,we forgot the pool of puke left outside by us.

A fascinating start to our legal ages.We headed off down to the hotel the next night too and yeah got pissed again.Some kareoke on that night.I had the pleasure of witnessing one of the frineds making an absolute fruitcake of himself.Talk about being in step with the tunes.

Sing along now
    Westside.

Reviews

I wouldn't be capable of drinking all that I mentioned now. But back then I could drink anything. I was salways looking for something stronger.

During my college years I used to drink linden village with friends outside the bus shelter. Get tanked up on that and then go to a bar and a nightclub. I hate cider since. I used to get a wild hangover with it and very sick with it.
    Help Keyla in her fight with cancer. Every little helps.
    It could happen to any of us.
    https://gofund.me/8e340537

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    or was it my first legal lots of drink.Sweet jesus i cant even remember the hotel.I do remember the place.Owenahincha in West Cork.

Myself and two other guys went camping down there and we set up tent and headed off down to the hotel at an early enough time.The first sign of something strange was the place was jambed packed with older women with more and more flowing through the door.Then i saw them.The posters.Sonny Knowles.Great ,never mind the fact that he meant nothing to me then (means even less now).I remember ordering three pints of Carlsberg and drinking mine and then another round and then the next round.

To round the night off,we ended up like golf balls on the titanic.I ended up appluading Sonny Knowles who was having a piss beside me later and also pissed on the frineds leg.Our tent fell down somehow during the night and when we crawled out of the tent next morning ,we forgot the pool of puke left outside by us.

A fascinating start to our legal ages.We headed off down to the hotel the next night too and yeah got pissed again.Some kareoke on that night.I had the pleasure of witnessing one of the frineds making an absolute fruitcake of himself.Talk about being in step with the tunes.

Sing along now
    Westside.
    You must be nearly as old as me. I stood pissing beside him too, in that drinking hole in Raheny, I cant even remember the name of the place.
    Once a prick - always a prick.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast