Thread: Partner wanted for Swinger Parties

Default Partner wanted for Swinger Parties

Hi,

I would like to know if there are any ladies out there who would be up for being my partner at swinger parties?? It would be a soft party where attendees can do as much or as little as they like, or just watch. Of course the lady would have to be adequately compensated for her time in attendance and this would not be a problem.

Please feel free to PM me if you don't want to reply here, also if anyone has any tips in this regard, I'd really appreciate it.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Nighthawk View Post
    Hi,

I would like to know if there are any ladies out there who would be up for being my partner at swinger parties?? It would be a soft party where attendees can do as much or as little as they like, or just watch. Of course the lady would have to be adequately compensated for her time in attendance and this would not be a problem.

Please feel free to PM me if you don't want to reply here, also if anyone has any tips in this regard, I'd really appreciate it.

What exactly is a swinger, is it an older person who goes out on the town, can anybody enlighten me, I genuinely don't know.
    Once a prick - always a prick.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

I thought you were the oldest swinger in town Rover.

Engaging Personality
    Mesmerising Eyes
    Magnificent Ass
    Adorable Lady
    Sexy, Wicked, Enticing, Erotic, Tease