Thread: Has anybody been with Mercedes in Dublin 18?

Default Has anybody been with Mercedes in Dublin 18?

My first post in the forums, and I don't know if this thread was meant for this section.
    I was just wondering if anybody has been with Mercedes (currently residing in Dublin 18) ?
    As we know we had a budget today, the results of which we have become even more paranoid with the old purse strings, but just looking at mercedes pics and I'm nearly turning Japanese!!
    It says her pics are verified (while a good sign, never a guarantee) but she has no reviews to gauge an opinion from.
    If anybody has been with her, or knows her from a previous visit here, I'd be very grateful on any info on her as it's a bit of an awkward trip down there only for things to go pear shaped.

Reviews

Go and plough that field first yourself, me boy! And make sure you leave a review!

Quote Originally Posted by TonyDAwondeful View Post
    My first post in the forums, and I don't know if this thread was meant for this section.
    I was just wondering if anybody has been with Mercedes (currently residing in Dublin 18) ?
    As we know we had a budget today, the results of which we have become even more paranoid with the old purse strings, but just looking at mercedes pics and I'm nearly turning Japanese!!
    It says her pics are verified (while a good sign, never a guarantee) but she has no reviews to gauge an opinion from.
    If anybody has been with her, or knows her from a previous visit here, I'd be very grateful on any info on her as it's a bit of an awkward trip down there only for things to go pear shaped.
    Well I can confirm the pics are genuine. Ahem! not saying i was with her and not sayin i wasn't .I am a good boy after all . I will confirm she accidently slipped and her mouth may have landed on my member and stayed there for a while. Funny she was wearing the same outfit that was in the pics when i accidently knocked on her door before she fell and above happened.
    Now everyone knows i dont punt so this was just a freak incident you understand.
    She was very friendly about the incident and gave a lovely massage as a apology.
    I of course apologized about involuntarily having released fluids as a result of above situation.

As i say i dont punt, this was just a spontaneous freak situation.

Hope this helps your decision making
    Last edited by Torturedarc; 10-12-09 at 22:15.

Quote Originally Posted by Torturedarc View Post
    Well I can confirm the pics are genuine. Ahem! not saying i was with her and not sayin i wasn't .I am a good boy after all . I will confirm she accidently slipped and her mouth may have landed on my member and stayed there for a while. Funny she was wearing the same outfit that was in the pics when i accidently knocked on her door before she fell and above happened.
    Now everyone knows i dont punt so this was just a freak incident you understand.
    She was very friendly about the incident and gave a lovely massage as a apology.
    I of course apologized about involuntarily having released fluids as a result of above situation.

As i say i dont punt, this was just a spontaneous freak situation.

Hope this helps your decision making

Ah that age old story. It's happened to me many times my friend. Hope you make a full recovery