Thread: LLAMEDOS's signature

Reviews

Default LLAMEDOS's signature

Llamedos man, I don't like to be negative and piss into your tank or anything so uncool, but your signature is like totally wrong man:

Oddball: Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?
    Moriarty: Crap!

I think you'll enjoy this site. Marijuana will probably enjoy it too.

Kelly's Heroes (1970) - Memorable quotes

Last edited by carlos marvado; 10-12-09 at 12:22.

Reviews

Default Amendment thus.

--- Thank you for the research Carlos, Kelly`s Heroes is my fave movie.
    My sig should now be accurate in accordance with script. -- arf arf ! (my other dog impression)!

Reviews

My favorite picture too man.....that's how I knew it was "negative waves" and not "negative vibes".

My favorite quote from Oddball is this one:

Oddball: This engine's been modified by our mechanical genius here, Moriarty. Right?
    Moriarty: Whatever you say, babe.
    [giggles]
    Oddball: These engines are the fastest in any tanks in the European Theater of Operations, forwards or backwards. You see, man, we like to feel we can get out of trouble, quicker than we got into it.
    Kelly: [looking skeptical] Got any other secret weapons?
    Oddball: Well, yeah, man, you see, like, all the tanks we come up against are bigger and better than ours, so all we can hope to do is, like, scare 'em away, y'know. This gun is an ordinary 76mm but we add this piece of pipe onto it, and the Krauts think, like, maybe it's a 90mm. We got our own ammunition, it's filled with paint. When we fire it, it makes... pretty pictures. Scares the hell outta people! We have a loudspeaker here, and when we go into battle we play music, very loud. It kind of... calms us down.

WWII in psychedelic colours.....far out man!

Reviews

HIPPIEEEESSSSS!!! Twenty years early!

Reviews

He helped produce a mighty fine son, who's had more attempts on his life than hot dinners, but they just can't kill the little fecker. Come on Jack, Die, you can't milk it any further.

Once a prick - always a prick.

Reviews

If you were Jack Bauer, wouldn't you fucking quit after Day 2 or 3??