Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Why are all the mods invisible now?

Reviews

Default Why are all the mods invisible now?

In the last 3 weeks or so, nearly all the mods are under the invisible mode, including the boss, I realise that it is their prerogative to do so, but I am just being nosey and wondering was there any particular reason for this?

Nosey Rover.
    Once a prick - always a prick.

Blog Entries

It is up to mods whether they are visible or not, same as it is any user.

I'm invisible because when I'm visible people send me PMs asking for stuff all the time!

Shocking, I'm a bad girl!

Pat x

P.S. We are really looking forward to you coming to E-I xmas party

Blog Entries

Default Well

Quote Originally Posted by rover View Post
    In the last 3 weeks or so, nearly all the mods are under the invisible mode, including the boss, I realise that it is their prerogative to do so, but I am just being nosey and wondering was there any particular reason for this?

Nosey Rover.
    i have being invisible before i became a mod.You want to know why i havnt gone back to being visible now?Because i cant remember how i went invisible in the first place.Someone tell me how to in-invisible myself and i will do it.

Sincerely,
    Westside.

Quote Originally Posted by rover View Post

Nosey Rover.
    Probably there all assigned to troll patrol Rover, and if visable wouldnt get "piece" to conduct their covert operation.

Elle x

Blog Entries

Default Well nosey dog......

I haven't been here much lately, and have only been popping in and out, so I went invisadle to stop all the ladies PM'ing me every time they see me logged in.........

They're all looking for kisses.............

"It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

Reviews

We like to surprise people Rover.

P.S I like the new avatar, but I kind of miss the dog. Why don't you make yourself invisible and join the mods on nightly patrols...............you could be our blood hound.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
    It is up to mods whether they are visible or not, same as it is any user.

I'm invisible because when I'm visible people send me PMs asking for stuff all the time!

Shocking, I'm a bad girl!

Pat x

P.S. We are really looking forward to you coming to E-I xmas party
    As I said, I know it's their prerogative to do so, but the real reason I ask is because when I know they're online, I won't be bold.

I'm just can't wait to go to the E-I party.

Quote Originally Posted by Elle of Edinburgh View Post
    Probably there all assigned to troll patrol Rover, and if visable wouldnt get "piece" to conduct their covert operation.

Elle x
    Or maybe it's because this way, they can always say, they havent been here when they are questioned about not taking actions they should take etc...

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by luther View Post
    I haven't been here much lately, and have only been popping in and out, so I went invisadle to stop all the ladies PM'ing me every time they see me logged in.........

They're all looking for kisses.............

It's only now I realise you put that fly there, no wonder I couldn't kill the little beggar. I wish you'd reappear, all the ladies are pm'ing me now.

Blog Entries

Yes folks, Rover will be coming to the E-I Xmas Party and there will be photos... Just you wait and see...

We really wanted to invite anonymouse too, but we were worried, if we did, Rover woud eat him

Next party though, we'll get anonymouse over

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast