Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Why are all the mods invisible now?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Anna23 View Post
    Or maybe it's because this way, they can always say, they havent been here when they are questioned about not taking actions they should take etc...
    Anna, you should become a mod for a week, see what it is like having to deal with yourself

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by carlos marvado View Post
    We like to surprise people Rover.

P.S I like the new avatar, but I kind of miss the dog. Why don't you make yourself invisible and join the mods on nightly patrols...............you could be our blood hound.
    So do I Carlos, Iv'e reinstated him for good.
    Once a prick - always a prick.

Blog Entries

Default Yes Anna, that's it alright..........

Or maybe it's because this way, they can always say, they havent been here when they are questioned about not taking actions they should take etc...
    Now can you please show me the bit where it says about the mods taking action they should take etc...

Lucky I'm here now...............

That's a fine big sig you have there BTW............
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
    Anna, you should become a mod for a week, see what it is like having to deal with yourself
    What so tough about dealing with Anna? I always follow the rules I know about, dont I? Just because I ask for explanations of the new rules, doesnt mean you cannot reason with me reasonably.

Plus i wouldnt be a mod suitable for this site as I like the rules being followed by everyone, not just by those who buggs me. I would be worse than hitler

Blog Entries

I didn't say you were a bad girl Anna. But you are a handfull

Reviews

Yes folks, Rover will be coming to the E-I Xmas Party and there will be photos... Just you wait and see...

We really wanted to invite anonymouse too, but we were worried, if we did, Rover woud eat him

Next party though, we'll get anonymouse over
    I'm not a viscious dog, just a big cuddly Teddybear.

I only eat El Gordo's cats.

Once a prick - always a prick.

Wink

I didn't say you were a bad girl Anna. But you are a handfull
    Ah, c'mon Pat, I've restricted myself out of my choice only to the ad section and client requests for the past several months, you would hardly even notice me here ( if you wouldnt come up with the great changes without warnings or explanations )

Reviews

Plus i wouldnt be a mod suitable for this site as I like the rules being followed by everyone, not just by those who buggs me. I would be worse than hitler
    Some people would claim that that would qualify you as excellent mod material. Now if you'd care to follow me down to the Patcave, we can commence your training in interrogation techniques. You don't need to bring anything with you, as all the "equipment" will be provided for you.....the usual whips, cuffs, clamps, cattle prodders and a nice latex uniform, cap and thigh high boots that would even excite the most laid back gestapo man.

Yes, ve hef vays ov making you fok, you miserable Irisher John!

Reviews

The mods are all invisible so they can....

As for the party, I even have an idea of what Rover can wear.

A mouse suit! Briliant!

Quote Originally Posted by carlos marvado View Post
    Some people would claim that that would qualify you as excellent mod material. Now if you'd care to follow me down to the Patcave, we can commence your training in interrogation techniques. You don't need to bring anything with you, as all the "equipment" will be provided for you.....the usual whips, cuffs, clamps, cattle prodders and a nice latex uniform, cap and thigh high boots that would even excite the most laid back gestapo man.

Yes, ve hef vays ov making you fok, you miserable Irisher John!
    That offer sounds very tempting, you "invisible guy with the invisible rules". Now I'd rather be a little careful with accepting, as me being a little paranoid, wants to be sure, it isnt a trap. But if I'll join you, I believe it would be a great fun to whip out together the rest of the fun out of here.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast