Thread: Where the budget is bad

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries

Default Where the budget is bad

All these cuts that they are proposing will only lead to half of the projected savings because its mostly consumer spending that these cuts will hit.I wonder have the gov factored this point into their projected savings?

Prob not,
    Westside.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    All these cuts that they are proposing will only lead to half of the projected savings because its mostly consumer spending that these cuts will hit.I wonder have the gov factored this point into their projected savings
    Of course not, that would indicate some shread of intelligence.

Blog Entries

Default And

they havnt made any attempt to reform any of the wasteful organisations like Fas where there has being massive abuse,

Westside.

Reviews

I dont care if they took 16 off dickie money dont have children then - I don't care they took 8 off people on the dole go get a job do sumthing - I don't care public service workers pay xtra 5% u have a permanent job - I'm not sorry to hear don't care who has less in their pocket dont care don't care don't care all I care about is me my pocket I can't worry for others finances if I did I'd be stressed outme myself & I thats the way life is now every man for himself Goodnite.......

Blog Entries

Default Another thing

they are trying to fight a recession with without monetary policy which is now in the hands of the EU.I think if a country goes into recession then the gov should have the right to control their own interest rates.Slashing interest rates is the quickest way to recover from a recession.

encourages borrowing,
    Westside.

Reviews

Default Eurozone.

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    they are trying to fight a recession with without monetary policy which is now in the hands of the EU.I think if a country goes into recession then the gov should have the right to control their own interest rates.Slashing interest rates is the quickest way to recover from a recession.

encourages borrowing,
    Westside.
    --- There is NO MONEY to borrow, the Banks are almost bust.
    If they did have, JOE PUBLIC would have difficulty in finding collateral to borrow against
    because of the " once bitten twice shy" concept of property values.
    Centeral Bank interest rate is rock bottom at present anyway.
    One can see now the reason why Britain retained its independent currency.

7. Default The Budget

Brings them out and gets them talkin -the barstool economists.What their doing wrong and how they would do.Figures and percentages yep youll find them on the lable of the beer bottle your suppin out of.Well then ffs go ahead throw your hat in the ring if you think you can do better.

Reviews

Default Pisshead ?

Quote Originally Posted by experienced punter View Post
    I dont care if they took 16 off dickie money dont have children then - I don't care they took 8 off people on the dole go get a job do sumthing - I don't care public service workers pay xtra 5% u have a permanent job - I'm not sorry to hear don't care who has less in their pocket dont care don't care don't care all I care about is me my pocket I can't worry for others finances if I did I'd be stressed outme myself & I thats the way life is now every man for himself Goodnite.......
    -- Have you been enjoying the reduction in alcohol excise already matey ?