Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: New Signature Rules

Quote Originally Posted by luther View Post
    I took a look at your sig and the system has allowed me to change your sig. I'm not sure what it wouldn't let you do it............

I've just changed the font size to "3" as a test and it's changed it but I don't want to do any more as I'll leave it to you to do the adjustments yourself..........

If you're having any problems with it, or the system won't allow you to do something on it, just let me know and I'll have a look at it again.........
    Thanks Luther, it didn't even hurt. Actually, I've barely noticed

It is much better with reasonable restrictions. Some sigs were really too long and I believe that the more sensitive personalities could be made little bit nervous by having to scroll over them by spending their precious quality time here.

Hope everyone is happy now!

Quote Originally Posted by Anna23 View Post
    Thanks Luther, it didn't even hurt. Actually, I've barely noticed

It is much better with reasonable restrictions. Some sigs were really too long and I believe that the more sensitive personalities could be made little bit nervous by having to scroll over them by spending their precious quality time here.

Hope everyone is happy now!
    You're not Jack Dee by any chance are you?

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by MissX View Post
    i HAVE READ WITH INTEREST ANNA23'S answer to your post that you and forrest put up here in the warning section
    'Brothers in arms'

I put the post up in the warning section about you because I don't like people spouting lies about me. WCL commented on the thread but we weren't 'brothers in arms'

Now on a scale of importance even after you have followed me around the board, tried to 'damage my business' posting under my ads in the independent section, the moderators removed it and you and still are trying to discredit me here with the dillusion that i am referring to 'you two' when i talk about the 'banned users' (your other board buddies). . .

I didn't try to damage your business - I posted under one of your ads where you specifically mentioned that you didn't want to deal with timewasters. I commented that it was ironic given your own penchant at one stage for being unreliable. You responded to that comment by saying I was a scorned man out for revenge which was utter crap

You two (you and forrest) don't even register on my scale of importance. . . .

Now that is a shame

sorry to burst your bubble or self assured importance/arrogance . . .
    try ruining someone else here, to your dismay
    you havn't succeeded to do that with me petal

just a little thought
    Every time i read your posts, i hear eddie hobbs

unclench yer nuts boy
    Normally I read the papers on a Sunday morning but there's nothing worth reading today so I decided to browse this site and read the 'sticky thread' signature rules in full and noticed your comments. I don't want to ruin your business, I wish you the best of luck but I do wonder why you felt it necessary to say I was a 'scorned man'. You never refused to meet me, you just failed to answer calls after agreeing an appointment time and letting me travel to your location.
    Last edited by Forrest; 20-12-09 at 12:17.

Engaging Personality
    Mesmerising Eyes
    Magnificent Ass
    Adorable Lady
    Sexy, Wicked, Enticing, Erotic, Tease

4. Lightbulb Shona Nollaig

i deal with whom i choose to deal with, preferably over 30's with a sense of humour and no issues is good. I am a really down to earth person as you know, when you came to see me i was never anything other than grateful, even the last time i saw you the appointment was meant to e thirty minutes but went to an hour and a half and i was grateful for the extra on top of the fee you gave myself and the other girl when the appointment went on longer than expected. So i missed an appointment with you and i pm'd you and you set another appointment and you had attitude in the pm. So i choose to think okay, enough is enough, i don't need this condesending attitude, i have explained myself in a pm and the attitude is still there, i explain that i have many no shows and timewasers, you say this is unacceptable i say it's par for the course, as will a lot of girls.

Since you have folllowed me around posting on my ads, leaving me a trivial review no review of the e150 90 minute 2 girl that you availed of the last time you saw me, only that i failed to keep an appointment which i tried to explain to a brick wall and i find you unnerving in a weird kind of way now.

As i am learning . . . .you live and learn

I give an excellent service as you damned well know (that's why you were coming back)which is real value for money, as you well know i am very attractive slim tanned and fucking hot and you know it too and i won't take harrasment lightly, it must be the irish blood so . . . gfys kindly

Shona Nollaig

MissX

xx

Sinead
    Last edited by MissX; 24-12-09 at 01:43.
    MASSAGE AVAILABLE
    IN DUBLIN 2 FROM VERY PRETTY IRISH GIRL

10.30am-5pm(last appointment)
    saturday & sunday 12 noon-9pm

Appointments from €70 for 30 minutes

LINK TO MY AD:

*Please note witheld numbers and text messages will be ignored*

Blog Entries

Default Yep......

Definately..............and..........

Come on kids.......... It's Christmas...........
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567