Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Is it just me?

Cool Is it just me?

Or does anybody else see on English Rebecca's ad : no of replies 3.......but when you open the thread, there are 4 of them???

Now if this Lady got a restriction for thread bumping, like I was told, then she would have to be banned by now for continuing doing this.

Now I have no problem with what Becca does, the thing is that it certainly shows, that not everyone is as restricted by the mods in the ad sec. like me..........

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Anna23 View Post
    Or does anybody else see on English Rebecca's ad : no of replies 3.......but when you open the thread, there are 4 of them???

Now if this Lady got a restriction for thread bumping, like I was told, then she would have to be banned by now for continuing doing this.

Now I have no problem with what Becca does, the thing is that it certainly shows, that not everyone is as restricted by the mods in the ad sec. like me..........
    There are 4 posts total. The original post plus 3 replies = 4 posts total.

Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
    There are 4 posts total. The original post plus 3 replies = 4 posts total.
    So it isnt just me who can see this.. Now how does the rule updating continue, Pat? Any chance it will be made clear, why my replies were briefly deleted and I got a restriction for 10 days for just adding sum relevant info, so did Taylor get one yet Becca can post pure bumps ( see " Call me baby!" ) and nobody deletes it and she can even happily go on replying on her own posts? Please.

Quote Originally Posted by ***Troll*** View Post
    That seem to be a confidential info... But it is pretty obvious, that it isnt me who can do this - never ever and under any circumstances....
    Last edited by Quarterpoundher; 09-12-09 at 12:11. Reason: att. quote.

Reviews

No she shouldn't have bumped that post. Thanks for that Anna. I've moved that post and the other posts to make a new thread.
    Help Keyla in her fight with cancer. Every little helps.
    It could happen to any of us.
    https://gofund.me/8e340537

Quote Originally Posted by thehighwayman View Post
    No she shouldn't have bumped that post. Thanks for that Anna. I've moved that post and the other posts to make a new thread.
    Glad to help But Pat seemed to be cool about the whole situation, although i have pointed it out even yesterday....
    So when is this "restriction" thingy going to be explained to us? How many points do i need to get, to get punished with the restricted access? And how many does Becca need to get? Will it be the same for everyone?

Reviews

The new updated rules will be revealed soon. And yes it will be the same for everyone.
    Help Keyla in her fight with cancer. Every little helps.
    It could happen to any of us.
    https://gofund.me/8e340537

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by thehighwayman View Post
    The new updated rules will be revealed soon. And yes it will be the same for everyone.
    I think I know what you mean... Everybody is equal but some are more equal than others. Or how stands this Orwellian thingy....
    Or also as long as you keep your mouth shut, you should be safe on these boards.

I hope the new rules will have a smaller cap on sig size, Anna23's big bright pink is annoying.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by nicegirlsarenice View Post
    I hope the new rules will have a smaller cap on sig size, Anna23's big bright pink is annoying.
    Still cannot forgive me, that I didnt want to play with you? Or are you just jealous, that others can play with me?

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast