Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Year old review?

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Cuntflaps
    Posts
    8,253
    Reviews
    10

    Default Year old review?

    If I'm reading this right, this punter posted a review for an encounter that happened a whole year ago.

    Escort Ireland - Escort Reviews - Review 018290 - Irish Independent Escorts, Irish Touring Escorts, Irish Escort Agencies

    No disrespect to the reviewer because it's a well-detailed review, but surely the site should have a defined time limit for accepting field reports?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    842
    Reviews
    1

    Default 3 months

    I thought that reviews older than 3 months were Rejected, edited or Ratted as per rules below...

    Why are some reviews rejected or edited or ratted?
    (d) The meeting was more than 3 months ago. If you try circumvent this rule by saying "not exact date" the review will not be posted.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Lost in space
    Posts
    2,648
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    And who said the Irish couldn't hold a grudge:

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    300
    Reviews
    5

    Default Chipped shoulders ?

    Quote Originally Posted by anitasizzle View Post
    And who said the Irish couldn't hold a grudge:
    -- I cant imagine anybody said that Anita !

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    1,066
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MrFussy View Post
    I thought that reviews older than 3 months were Rejected, edited or Ratted as per rules below...

    Why are some reviews rejected or edited or ratted?
    (d) The meeting was more than 3 months ago. If you try circumvent this rule by saying "not exact date" the review will not be posted.
    Correct, review removed
    Thank you

  6. #6
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    In a big bed wearing hot underwear!
    Posts
    2,782

    Default hi!!

    He wrote one from 98 for me that had a few facts wrong and its still up.
    Will mine be taken down???

    Fiona xxxxx

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    1,066
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiona View Post
    He wrote one from 98 for me that had a few facts wrong and its still up.
    Will mine be taken down???

    Fiona xxxxx
    in this case he did not exceed 3 months rule, so for hat reason we can not have it removed. If the facts are wrong, I would sugest to straight them by simple reply
    Sarah

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    In a big bed wearing hot underwear!
    Posts
    2,782

    Default xx

    Quote Originally Posted by Sarah View Post
    in this case he did not exceed 3 months rule, so for hat reason we can not have it removed. If the facts are wrong, I would sugest to straight them by simple reply
    Sarah

    The review was for August 2008....its now December 2009?????

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    1,066
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Uops, it must be
    Sorry Fiona, review is gone now

  10. #10
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    In a big bed wearing hot underwear!
    Posts
    2,782

    Default

    Thanks Sarah. Much appreciated xx

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •